We stayed for two nights at the hotel, over the weekend for a football game and the location was terrific. However the room itself whilst very large was very dirty, hair in the bathroom, dirty carpet(we kept our shoes on), sticky coffee table, unwashed tile in the entry way and kitchen, I will say that the sheets on the bed smelled and looked clean but I couldn't help feeling itchy all night due to the general uncleanliness. The worst part was a lingering odor of sewer, that came in wafts. I would have given a worse rating but there were some redeeming factors - the staff is awesome! Friendly, helpful, and attentive, but that will not be enough for me to return and overlook the faults.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati’s best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Rated the #1 Cincinnati hotel by TripAdvisor, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.