“Brij Mohan Racist Against Black People?” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #399 of 1,747 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Indian
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Brij Mohan Racist Against Black People?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I was in line waiting to pick up my carry out order. An Indian woman rushed up near the counter and when it was my turn to pick up my order, the woman behind the counter attempted to wait on the Indian woman who rushed up to the counter ahead of me. I protested and quietly said, "I think I was next." The lady behind the counter refused to wait on me and attempted to wait on the lady who rushed in front of me. Her exact words to me were: "Wait one minute." Thankfully, the lady who rushed ahead of me realized what just occurred and said something to the effect of, "Please go ahead," to the woman behind the counter and so the women behind the counter who clearly did not want to wait on me even though it was my turn in line grudgingly took care of my order . Nonetheless, I cannot go back to Brij Mohan because of this incident. In my opinion and from my feelings, the discrimination against me was based on race. The woman behind the counter was unfair and wrong to treat me that way.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Columbus, Ohio
“Awesome food and nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

The food is really good. Its only vegeterain food/indian streetfood and sweets. Its awesome and the new location rocks.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Awesome sweets and good authentic Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

Food was authentic Indian... It is a pure veg restaurant... Sweets are freshly made and really awesome... They do deliver for an extra charge of 5$..............................................................

Visited October 2011
cincinnati
“Mediocre Food and service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

First of all the restaurant is cramped. You have to serve yourself. The food is served in disposables. You might think that maybe the food must be delicious and reasonable. There comes the next disappointment. The food tastes like any other Indian restaurant in cincinnati. Extremley creamy and the same base of cream and tomato paste is applied for most of the dishes. And the price is ridiculous.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fantastic food, and its...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2008

Fantastic food, and its not over done! Best Indian food next to my Mom's kitchen.