“Good food that is inexpensive.” 5 of 5 stars

513-522-1595
Improve this listing
Ranked #843 of 1,721 restaurants in Cincinnati
Kentucky
“Good food that is inexpensive.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My family and I stumbled across this restaurant on accident after getting lost. I'm glad we did!
We all enjoyed our food and the prices were very reasonable. Husband got the burger with goetta and egg on it and thought it was fantastic. I had the spicy philly cheesesteak and my daughter had spaghetti with meatballs. No complaints from us about anything.
Service was quick and friendly. Will return if we are in this part of town again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

40% Recommend
Cincinnati, OH
“I wanted to like the place better than I did”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

We purchased a $10 coupon worth $20 from AAA for this neighborhood place, so thought we'd give it a try. It was noisy, somewhat crowded and I was disappointed in the food. My ribeye was about 1/4" thick and inedible. My hubby's chickenfried steak was fine and the sides were good. To their credit they took the 'steak' off the bill and gave me a giftcard for the balance of my $20 coupon. Whoever wrote in an earlier review that the ribeye was good, certainly didn't get the same piece of meat that I did. We will go back for breakfast to use the coupon, not dinner.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
cincinnati ohio
“Long wait for service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

This is a nice family place, the food is good and served hot, Just took so long to be waited on, as the servers walked by and acted as if I wasn't there. Wondered if is was my color... Once I was waited on the service was good, and the Fish was a huge portion, and hot out the fryer. Overall a great place to get a homecooked style meal.
Just need to pick it up in the service area.

• Visited November 2011