“Sushi! Sushi!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Cincinnati
“Sushi! Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

There are a lot of sushi restaurants available in the area, but this is the best. Fresh fish at a very good value. We have eaten here many times, and have never had a bad meal or poor service. Check it out.

• Visited October 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Above aveage for this area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

Prices are a touch on the high side but the sushi is very good for this area. They do some fusion so not wverthing is traditional. Thats good in my opinion for a strip mall sushi place. They have a good selection of beer as well and a decent menue.

Columbus, Ohio
“Worst Japanese food ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I am from Columbus Ohio. While in Cincinnati for the Master series tennis tournament, my wife and I decided to get some Japanese in Cincinnati.We found this restaurant in Trip Advisor as the top pick for Japanese. Is this some kind of joke?? The food is pricey and not good.Okay maybe it's because I am Asian but I am Chinese not Japanese and even so I know this is bad Japanese. We ordered the bento box and soba chicken noodle. The soba noodle is not soba noodle at all! It's what you get from Chinese restaurant called Lomein noodle. The miso soup is lukewarm and watered down. The salad is just lettuce with some thousand island dressing poured over it. The rice is not even Japanese!! What I am getting is Chinese cook trying to make Japanese food. The servers are lethargic and sloppy. Look embarrassed to be working there. They don't clean the tables properly. The table we were seated at was sticky.I have been to a lot of Japanese throughout the States and nothing like this. Yuck! The price is around $50 for both of us.which is about what you would pay in a decent Japanese restaurant but everything about this restaurant is below average. The price in this case is ridiculous.

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We have eaten here so often the cooks all know us. We bring our kids and grand kids. They all love the food. Great selection with beer and wine. Something for everyone. I like the spider roll and California roll. If you like real sushi then try Kyoto.

Visited June 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Surprising for a Strip Mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Although this restaurant is tiny, I did not feel crowded on an early Friday night. I selected a Bento box so I could sample the miso soup. Everything was delicious and I was also able to take home leftovers. So close to home; how did I overlook it this many years.

• Visited April 2014