“Hotel ok, Wifi horrible” 4 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #35 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati

Livonia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

While the beds seemed to have clean the bathrooms were rusty and had moldy caulking along the tub and sink. The bedside table must have been bought a garage sale as there was a quarter sized divot in the Formica top. The front staff were either rude or incompetent. The final straw was when my 10 year old daughter asked the front desk for a glass or water or location for the spigot. The gentleman rudely pointed out to her, "Go and get it from the water fountain". In all honesty I don't write unhappy reviews, but our stay was such a parody of the Bookings.yeah commercial I had to stay something when I received the email requesting my opinion.

I'm certain the Baymont Inn is in general a comfortable place to stay. But the management of this location is... just not very good. I think they are trying to compete with the stereotypical dive hotel on the side of a lonely highway.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Sharonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I made my reservation a weeks before I traveled & requested a late check in. I called a few hours before my arrival and confirmed that they were holding my room. I also asked the receptionist then for a very clean room. I am a landlord and cleanliness is important to me.

When I arrived the man at the desk was very nice. He gave me room 128. The room was very clean. I looked for bed bugs, or spiders and other bugs and did not find any evidence of them. The bed was spotless. No hair on the blanket or sheets. All the bedding looked and smelled clean. Both the mattress and box spring had zippered cloth protective covers.

The bathroom was very clean. The toilet and the tub were clean. The floor in the bathroom was very clean, with no hair. The towels looked and smelled clean. And they gave me fresh towels each day. The room smelled clean. The furniture was clean. The room had a nice ironing board. And the air conditioner worked well. This room was very quiet.

The breakfast seemed popular. I can not eat wheat so I could not enjoy the waffles or the cereal. But the orange juice was good.

The only bad thing about the room was that the bathroom sink drained very slowly, as it needed to be unclogged. I did alert the same man at the front desk to this maintenance issue when I checked out.

I come to the Cincinnati area often for real estate seminars. I will definitely stay here again. I have tried other hotels in the Sharonville, Ohio area.This hotel was by far, the cleanest, the most quiet, and the best value for the money. I will recommend this hotel to my fellow real estate investors.

Thanks for a great experience. I appreciate your efforts, you are good at what you do.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati

Address: 10900 Crowne Point Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45241
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
Ranked #35 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati Ohio

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Cincinnati, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.