“Great food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Boi Na Braza

Boi Na Braza
441 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)
(513) 421-7111
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Boi Na Braza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,839 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cross street: Fountain Square at the Carew Tower
Portsmouth, Ohio
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

A little pricey but the food was great! The atmosphere was good and the staff was wonderful! Great place! The location is also ideal for people watching at Fountain Square. Highly recommend this place.

Cincinnati
“Summer Special.. Great Deal Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

They knocked 10 bucks off the price for summer. Nice surprise!

They had a good crowd on an early Wednesday evening.

The service was great. Salad bar was outstanding and the amazing meat kept coming!

We were here for my son's 17 birthday. He loved it. We loved it

We stayed away from cocktails. My wife got diet coke..served in a tiny aluminum can. But overall the food quality was outstanding and with the summer special, the value was great too!

This place is a nice splurge!

“Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This is my second visit at this restaurant. Salad bar is great..plenty of items to choose from. They come to your table and slice different cuts of meats to your satisfaction. . Very reasonable. .I would highly recommend this place to all travelers that stops by Cincinnati. .Service is great.

Houston, Texas
“Excellent Brazilian Steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

One would not expect to find an excellent Brazilian steakhouse in Cincinnati, Ohio but I was very pleased with Boi Na Braza. In comparison to other Brazilian steakhouses, I thought the meat was flavored better and I liked the fact that they kept coming around with the meat. I have noticed in other Brazilian steakhouses that after the initial rush they really taper off the number of visits to your table with the meat selections, but not at Boi Na Braza. Those whom pace themselves during these all-you-can-eat meals will appreciate that they don't disappear after the first few minutes. The only negative is the layout of the salad bar which created a lot of confusion as to where it started and ended. In reality, you can cut in anywhere since the offerings are so varied, but most people preferred to go in a line.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jon5839
Milford, Ohio
“Salty...and WATCH your wallet!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Boi Na Braza is DEFINITELY a GUY restaurant (OK Ladies I admit they DO have a great salad bar). I take my son there every year for his birthday and he and I pig out on never-ending servings of MEAT! We always enjoy the experience however the meat is VERY salty and you just need to be aware of that. This last visit I was disturbed by a couple of new developements here. The first is that they now bring to your table a liquor cart where they try to sell you fancy muddled Brazilian rum drinks. I should have known better and I ordered four (one each for everyone in our group) and the bill was $48 for them (yes $12 each)! Surprise surprise. They were OK but not $12 each OK. Also I inquired to the price of a whole birthday cake for my son and they wanted $45 for a birthday cake (we PASSED)!! Finally the waiter messed up our bill THREE times....Groupons must be really confusing to them! I still don't think they got it right even on the third try...it was in their favor. If you go I recommend #1 Do NOT fill up on the salad bar and the free appetizers they give you....the oldest trick in the book to get you filled up so you will not want as much expensive meat # 2 Do NOT order drinks off the drink cart (unless you have an unlimited budget and do not care) and # 3 DOUBLE-CHECK the bill when you get it. Other than that the salad bar IS about the best in the City and guys always love their meat selection. NOT inexpensive though!

• Visited May 2014