“nice way to spend time waiting for the game” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum

Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
100 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)
(513) 765-7576
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 194 things to do in Cincinnati
Waverly, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“nice way to spend time waiting for the game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

a really nice tribute to the Reds! Located on the top floor of the gift shop, we spent a lot of time looking at memorabilia from the Reds from our younger days. It was a real thrill for our son.

Visited May 2012

Vandalia, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

It is a good place to visit if you are into baseball, especially the Reds. I really enjoyed my visit.

Visited October 2012
Chicago
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great fun for a Reds fan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was one of the best baseball sites I have ever seen. If you are a Reds fan, or ever followed the Reds, you will be in heaven here. I spent one hour but one could easily spend 2-3 hours to absorb everything. Nicely laid out, lots of different kinds of exhibits. Pricing was very reasonable. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2012
Syracuse
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Well Done Cincinnati Reds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

A must see for all fans of baseball, especially the Reds. It is highly interactive for the kids. I attended when they had a great exhibit on Johnny Bench. This got me to decide to donate toward the statue outside the stadium. I have gone to the Baseball Hall of Fame in NY many times and I find that this is to that same level (with just the focus on the Reds). I highly recommend a visit.

Visited December 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“fun family place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We love this place. There is a lot to see, and some interactive things for kids to do like swing the bat at a pitch, and call a game like Marty and Joe. My favorite part is the Reds room that has recliners and a movie running of bloopers. We have gotten free Bobbleheads both tours, but that was just a fluke, we didn't plan that. The Reds are a first class operation, and the HOF is no exception.

Visited September 2012