“Best Duck EVER” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Boca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,782 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, French, American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Main and Walnut
Description: Italian food with heart, elegance, and authenticity. Details and passion drive our team to create an extraordinary dining experience. The daily changing menu offers authentic Italian cuisine fashioned with contemporary French technique. Boca is for your special occasions, for meeting up with loved ones, and for anyone who revels in food, drink, and service.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Best Duck EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Used to live there and miss Boca so much. There Duck Confit was one of the best meals I have ever had. I just love it there. If your in the city and want to know where the local foodies eat this is the place

• Visited October 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Top Notch in Cincinnati”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Where else can you have a three hour dinner -- where the service is outstanding, food spectacular, and no one makes you rush out the door because they want to turn the table? Started the evening being asked if we would like to be seated before part of our group -- no pressure to go to the bar. Interesting variations on traditional cocktails -- we had two ! Menu explained, all in a very relaxed mode, no pressure to pick one thing over another and with the tasting portions, we had quite the sampling between the four of us. Pomme souffles incredibly light with dipping sauce, filet done just right, seafood risotto smooth, and cod like butter. The salads very fresh and refreshing combinations themselves. We look forward to returning for the next season's selections. Spend time enjoying the scenery, it's a feast for your eyes.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food is very good, service is good, but they just don't really follow through. I believe there is a weakness at the receptionist desk. They don't get the word to the waiters that there is a birthday or special occasion. This is the second time I have been there to celebrate a special occasion and neither time did they bother to acknowledge the occasion. This time I made it a point to reconfirm the reservation and remind them that there is a birthday in the group, but again nothing. Not asking for anything free just a candle or something in the dessert I ordered for the birthday girl.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Paro, Bhutan
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Truly amazing dinner. For 2 people split a salad, 2 tasting meals and the Beef Wellington. Everything was perfect. The Corn Cappellacci was unique and delicious. The Filet Boca with crab was truly amazing. The beef wellington was cooked to perfection. Matched with a 1/2 bottle of Chianti Classico was truly an evening to remember.

Definitely a restaurant worthy of the old Maisonette

Carmel, Indiana
“A stunning experience. One of the best meals ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I may run out of adjectives for this place. It was that good. Attractive, elegant decor. Walked right in an got a seat at the bar which overlooks the kitchen. Great wine list at fair prices. My salad was excellent as was my friend's fish appetizer. They offer full size entree's or smaller tasting sizes so I had the salmon and filet. Both were perfectly prepared, delivered with beautiful presentation and the sauces were awesome. Byond awesome - fireworks for my tastebuds. Home run all around. My friend has the beef wellington and it was superb as well. My friend looked over the desert menu and did not find anything to his liking and made a casual comment about wanting some cookies and cake. So somebody from the restaurant ran out and went to a neaby bakery and brought him back cookies and a piece of cake. I have heard of a business doing that but I have never seen it personally. It was an overwhelming testament to customer service and listening by our server. They did not even charge us for it. We called the exectutive chef over to gush like a pair of gibbering monkey's over how good everything was which he accepted graciously. I cannot emphasize how fun and satisfying this meal was. I eat at of lot of restaurants around the country and this place is a truly exceptional dining experience. They pay attention to every detail and we were both blown away.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere