My family and I stayed in this hotel specifically to attend Coco Key Water Resort. We were initially uncertain of our decision as the online reviews of the hotel and water park were not that great. After phoning the hotel and speaking with the waterpark director, I was assured that extensive measures were put in place to focus on the park cleanliness and staffing. We were very pleased with the results! I was traveling with my 2 children, ages 2 and 4, my sister and my mother and all of us were extremely satisfied on all levels of our stay. The rooms were tasteful, the hotel felt big, but not impersonal, it had ample amenities and the water park itself was perfect. The slides ranged from completely safe to slightly challenging within their height requirements. This was great for my daredevil children! They had an absolute blast. The place was clean, looked modern and all of the people working there were friendly. I don't mean to be so gushy, but I was just so relieved that we opted to select this hotel and waterpark rather than the more expensive one in the area. It was exactly what we needed. I also think an establishment should be recognized for acknowledging its problems and addressing them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The CoCo Key Water Resort is located off Exit 15 from Interstate 75, only 25 minutes form downtown and across from Sharonville Convention Center, Cincinnati’s Red Great American Ballpark and the Bengals Paul Brown Stadium. The CoCo Key Water Resort is minutes from major corporations, shopping and restaurants. Get away to the tropical islands without leaving Cincinnati at CoCo Key Water Resort. CoCo Key Water Resort is Cincinnati’s only 50,000 sq. ft. indoor water park, complete with palm trees, splashes of bright colors, and a year-round 84 degree temperature. The Waterpark is open 4pm-9pm Friday, 10am-9pm Saturday, and 10am-7pm Sunday. For your convenience hotel amenities include comfortable guestrooms, WiFi, fitness center, Tradewinds family restaurant, an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and 18,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. All rooms are equipped for comfort, with standard amenities that include free high speed wireless internet access, coffee maker, hair dryer, free local calls, iron and board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your CoCo Key Water Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- CoCo Key Water Resort Cincinnati, Ohio