“So glad we decided to stay here. It was perfect.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of CoCo Key Water Resort

Save Saved
You added CoCo Key Water Resort to your Saves list
CoCo Key Water Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11320 Chester Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45246 (Formerly Radisson Cincinnati North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan ahead and save 15%
Ranked #36 of 49 hotels in Cincinnati
London, United Kingdom
“So glad we decided to stay here. It was perfect.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

My family and I stayed in this hotel specifically to attend Coco Key Water Resort. We were initially uncertain of our decision as the online reviews of the hotel and water park were not that great. After phoning the hotel and speaking with the waterpark director, I was assured that extensive measures were put in place to focus on the park cleanliness and staffing. We were very pleased with the results! I was traveling with my 2 children, ages 2 and 4, my sister and my mother and all of us were extremely satisfied on all levels of our stay. The rooms were tasteful, the hotel felt big, but not impersonal, it had ample amenities and the water park itself was perfect. The slides ranged from completely safe to slightly challenging within their height requirements. This was great for my daredevil children! They had an absolute blast. The place was clean, looked modern and all of the people working there were friendly. I don't mean to be so gushy, but I was just so relieved that we opted to select this hotel and waterpark rather than the more expensive one in the area. It was exactly what we needed. I also think an establishment should be recognized for acknowledging its problems and addressing them.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

216 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Newark OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

We had a great stay at the Crowne Plaza. We had adjoining rooms and everything was great! The hotel and rooms were clean and the staff was very courteous with any need that we had.. rollaway, towels, pillows. We also had a great time at the water park. We be sure to stay there again for our future visits to Cincy!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

I was put in a room on the first/ground floor. The hallway was dirty and smelled musty. Other floors seemed to be much better and lobby area’s were nice. Room was okay; bed was hard. In/Outdoor pools were nice. Staff was nothing special-room next to ours had a room service tray outside the door from 6 pm till we left the next day at 11 am, took three calls hours apart to get an extra items delivered to the room. DON’T expect to have use of the water park attached to the hotel! It costs extra and unless you get to the water park prior to check-in time. It isn’t worth the price for that day.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
Cleveland, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010 via mobile

We had to change rooms at 1:00 in the morning cause the air conditioner started to blow out hot air after a full day at kings island on a 95 degree day - no apologizes. They did come up quickly w/new keys. Didn't offer help w/moving all our stuff-told us to leave it in the room?? Leave all our valuables unattended?? If we need something we would go to another room to get it??Didn't offer any comps. Disrupted our sleep. Maid service is the most terrible I have seen. Left our room svc dishes in our room, left wrappers. Air conditioner loud & leaking water-falling off the wall. VERY outdated decor. Hallways are not airconditoned. Room w/2 dbl beds very small. Bathroom hardly fits 1 person. We saw hairs that were NOT ours in the tub when we walked in to look at it when we first arrived. Poor excuse for a crowne plaza. Not happy with our visit. Will spend our $ elsewhere next time for sure. CROWN PLAZA CLEAN UP & FIX YOUR HOTEL.

• Stayed January 2009
Clinton Township, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

I've been traveling to the Cincinnati area on a regular basis since February and staying in this hotel. The initial reason was convenience, however that quickly changed with the interaction and warmth felt from the hotel staff. Upon my second return visit, the front desk staff called me by name and welcomed me back 'home'. I realized then that they had something very special working there. As a business owner and consultant in process improvement I'm constantly looking for 'real-life' stories and evidence of great processes. It is very clear to me that this hotel has a great story to tell. Keep up the great work and thanks for making me feel like part of the 'family'.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

We were there with our grandchildren, 6 and 4 years old. We stayed there mainly for our grandson's 6th birthday. They had just moved away from the east coast and missed the beach. The Coco Key Water Resort was a great way to celebrate and the Crowne Plaza staff could not have been kinder. Jill Schaeffer was especially helpful with our stay. I wish the Holiday Inn Priority club still sent out ribbons for us to give special people on their staff. She would have gotten one.
Also Jim, the bellman was a huge help.
We will certainly stay again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
New Lexington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

My husband and I spent several days at the Crowne Plaza for a "little get-away from it all"! Our stay could not have been more luxurious or enjoyable. We felt like we were treated as royalty with a room that was extra-special clean, well maintained and had a beautiful view from the 9th floor window. The restaurant was equally enjoyed with their delicious breakfasts, nice surroundings and attentive service. I can certainly recommend The Crowne Plaza to anyone who wants to experience luxurious accomodations with easy access to area attractions!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to CoCo Key Water Resort? Share your experiences!