My friends and I stayed at this hotel May 31st-June 2nd for a Brony convention. The staff was very nice, the hotel itself was beautiful and clean, the room was fantastic (room 703 ❤️). The only complaint my friends and I had was that our room did not have a hair-dryer, though, whenever we found out that the rooms came with hairdryers, we called the front desk and they gave it to us within minutes, despite being late into the evening. The hotel was lovely, as was the convention, I'd recommend this hotel to anyone in need of a hotel near the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel features free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and lounge. The Cincinnati Premium Outlets are 25.7 km away. A flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning are provided in each room at Crown Hotel and Conference Center. A coffee machine and a work desk are also included. Private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The hotel features a 24-hour front desk and a lounge. Other facilities offered include dry cleaning. Tradewinds Restaurant is located in the lobby at the Cincinnati Crown Hotel and Conference Center and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kings Island Amusement Park is 24.1 km from the hotel. The Cincinnati Art Museum is 25 minutes' drive away. The property offers free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crown Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- Crown Hotel And Conference Center Cincinnati, Ohio