My friends and I stayed at this hotel May 31st-June 2nd for a Brony convention. The staff was very nice, the hotel itself was beautiful and clean, the room was fantastic (room 703 ❤️). The only complaint my friends and I had was that our room did not have a hair-dryer, though, whenever we found out that the rooms came with hairdryers, we called the front desk and they gave it to us within minutes, despite being late into the evening. The hotel was lovely, as was the convention, I'd recommend this hotel to anyone in need of a hotel near the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The CoCo Key Water Resort is located off Exit 15 from Interstate 75, only 25 minutes form downtown and across from Sharonville Convention Center, Cincinnati's Red Great American Ballpark and the Bengals Paul Brown Stadium. CoCo Key Water Resort is Cincinnati's only 50,000 sq. Ft. Indoor water park, complete with palm trees, splashes of bright colors, and a year-round 84 degree temperature. The Waterpark is open 4pm-9pm Friday, 10am-9pm Saturday, and 10am-7pm Sunday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your CoCo Key Water Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- CoCo Key Water Resort Cincinnati, Ohio