The rooms were pleasant. The pull out sofas came handy. The food that was catered was very tasty for the dinner and it was more than enough. The breakfast was ok. it was the same though from previous day but it was good. The beds were also comfortable. My family and I stayed there Two nights and I recommend this hotel for families. The pool inside was a plus considering the rain that poured Saturday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The CoCo Key Water Resort is located off Exit 15 from Interstate 75, only 25 minutes form downtown and across from Sharonville Convention Center, Cincinnati's Red Great American Ballpark and the Bengals Paul Brown Stadium. CoCo Key Water Resort is Cincinnati's only 50,000 sq. Ft. Indoor water park, complete with palm trees, splashes of bright colors, and a year-round 84 degree temperature. The Waterpark is open 4pm-9pm Friday, 10am-9pm Saturday, and 10am-7pm Sunday. For your convenience hotel amenities include comfortable guestrooms, WiFi, fitness center, Tradewinds family restaurant, an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. All rooms are equipped for comfort, with standard amenities that include free high speed wireless internet access, coffee maker, hair dryer, free local calls, iron and board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your CoCo Key Water Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- CoCo Key Water Resort Cincinnati, Ohio