The hotel is a little dated but overall it was a good value and was a good stay. Was staying there to attend the Western and Southern Open in Mason. The staff was nice and the room was quite clean. The elevator had some mechanical issues but they were quickly taken care of. The hotel is a little old but really is a great value. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel features free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and lounge. The Cincinnati Premium Outlets are 25.7 km away. A flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning are provided in each room at Crown Hotel and Conference Center. A coffee machine and a work desk are also included. Private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The hotel features a 24-hour front desk and a lounge. Other facilities offered include dry cleaning. Tradewinds Restaurant is located in the lobby at the Cincinnati Crown Hotel and Conference Center and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kings Island Amusement Park is 24.1 km from the hotel. The Cincinnati Art Museum is 25 minutes' drive away. The property offers free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crown Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- Crown Hotel And Conference Center Cincinnati, Ohio