The hotel is a little dated but overall it was a good value and was a good stay. Was staying there to attend the Western and Southern Open in Mason. The staff was nice and the room was quite clean. The elevator had some mechanical issues but they were quickly taken care of. The hotel is a little old but really is a great value. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The CoCo Key Water Resort is located off Exit 15 from Interstate 75, only 25 minutes form downtown and across from Sharonville Convention Center, Cincinnati’s Red Great American Ballpark and the Bengals Paul Brown Stadium. The CoCo Key Water Resort is minutes from major corporations, shopping and restaurants. Get away to the tropical islands without leaving Cincinnati at CoCo Key Water Resort. CoCo Key Water Resort is Cincinnati’s only 50,000 sq. ft. indoor water park, complete with palm trees, splashes of bright colors, and a year-round 84 degree temperature. The Waterpark is open 4pm-9pm Friday, 10am-9pm Saturday, and 10am-7pm Sunday. For your convenience hotel amenities include comfortable guestrooms, WiFi, fitness center, Tradewinds family restaurant, an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and 18,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. All rooms are equipped for comfort, with standard amenities that include free high speed wireless internet access, coffee maker, hair dryer, free local calls, iron and board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your CoCo Key Water Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- CoCo Key Water Resort Cincinnati, Ohio