We stayed here for HorrorHound Weekend. We checked in and the check on process went good. When we got to the room they gave us it was a king bed and with there being three of us that wasn't going to work so we called the front desk about it they said they would bring us new keys for a different room. It took they about 20 minutes to get the new keys and room. When we got to the new room it was SO hot in there but we didn't think anything of it because we were in a hurry to get over to the convention. When we got back to the room around midnight our room was so cold and the heat was set to 79 and was not coming on. We tried to change the temperature and the thermostat fell off the wall. We went down to the lobby to see what was going on there and before we went back to the room we complained about the heat and they said they would call maintenance about an hour and a half later around 2am someone finally showed up to fix it. On Saturday we tried to have breakfast in the restaurant we waited 10 minutes to be seated before the General Manager seated us. We sat at the table for 20 minutes and watch the waitresses walk past us about 8 times before i finally said something about it. The guy that was sitting behind us was one of the actors from The Walking Dead and he had to keep asking for syrup for his waffle and the finally someone else went to the kitchen to ask they for his syrup he finally got his syrup about 20 minutes later. After we ate I went in to the lobby bathroom before heading over to the convention and it was disgusting in there. When we got back from the convention we headed back to the room and our keys didn't work so we had to walk back to the front desk to get new keys and my boyfriend is handicapped so this was hard on him after walking the convention all day. I will never stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- Radisson Cincinnati North CoCo Key Water Resort Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of Cincinnati awaits you at Radisson Cincinnati North CoCo Key Water Resort. Within easy reach of Interstates 75, 71, and 275, Crowne Plaza Cincinnati North has an unbeatable location just minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Enjoy a family-friendly getaway at CoCo Key Water Resort, our 50,000-square foot indoor water park with thrilling slides, exciting arcade games, Pizza Hut and A&W, and birthday party rooms. While lodging at the Radisson Cincinnati North you are close to many local attractions like Reds' Great American Ball Park, the Bengals' Paul Brown Stadium, and Kings Island. Enjoy Cincinnati family attractions at Newport on the Levee or the Cincinnati Zoo. Our hotel is minutes from Ethicon, Procter & Gamble, GE Aviation, Ford and other corporations in Northern Cincinnati. Our hotel can meet your business and meeting needs with high-speed wireless Internet access, 24-hour business center and 18,000 square feet of meeting space. Combining our hotel's space with the Sharonville Convention Center you'll find a great place to host mid-sized conventions. All your needs are met at our Cincinnati hotel with amenities such as Tradewinds Restaurant and lounge, indoor and seasonal outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness center. Our Radisson Cincinnati North staff look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Radisson Cincinnati North CoCo Key Water Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.