We stayed here for HorrorHound Weekend. We checked in and the check on process went good. When we got to the room they gave us it was a king bed and with there being three of us that wasn't going to work so we called the front desk about it they said they would bring us new keys for a different room. It took they about 20 minutes to get the new keys and room. When we got to the new room it was SO hot in there but we didn't think anything of it because we were in a hurry to get over to the convention. When we got back to the room around midnight our room was so cold and the heat was set to 79 and was not coming on. We tried to change the temperature and the thermostat fell off the wall. We went down to the lobby to see what was going on there and before we went back to the room we complained about the heat and they said they would call maintenance about an hour and a half later around 2am someone finally showed up to fix it. On Saturday we tried to have breakfast in the restaurant we waited 10 minutes to be seated before the General Manager seated us. We sat at the table for 20 minutes and watch the waitresses walk past us about 8 times before i finally said something about it. The guy that was sitting behind us was one of the actors from The Walking Dead and he had to keep asking for syrup for his waffle and the finally someone else went to the kitchen to ask they for his syrup he finally got his syrup about 20 minutes later. After we ate I went in to the lobby bathroom before heading over to the convention and it was disgusting in there. When we got back from the convention we headed back to the room and our keys didn't work so we had to walk back to the front desk to get new keys and my boyfriend is handicapped so this was hard on him after walking the convention all day. I will never stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The CoCo Key Water Resort is located off Exit 15 from Interstate 75, only 25 minutes form downtown and across from Sharonville Convention Center, Cincinnati’s Red Great American Ballpark and the Bengals Paul Brown Stadium. The CoCo Key Water Resort is minutes from major corporations, shopping and restaurants. Get away to the tropical islands without leaving Cincinnati at CoCo Key Water Resort. CoCo Key Water Resort is Cincinnati’s only 50,000 sq. ft. indoor water park, complete with palm trees, splashes of bright colors, and a year-round 84 degree temperature. The Waterpark is open 4pm-9pm Friday, 10am-9pm Saturday, and 10am-7pm Sunday. For your convenience hotel amenities include comfortable guestrooms, WiFi, fitness center, Tradewinds family restaurant, an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and 18,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. All rooms are equipped for comfort, with standard amenities that include free high speed wireless internet access, coffee maker, hair dryer, free local calls, iron and board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your CoCo Key Water Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- CoCo Key Water Resort Cincinnati, Ohio