We stayed here for one reason, to take kids to the indoor water park called Coco Key attached. That was fun for grade schoolers for 2 or 3 hours. For parents who want to have a few beers while the kids play, there's a bar inside the water park. Also an arcade but many games are broken. The cost of an all day admission is $20 each, or $15 after 4. It would be hard to make an all day thing of it, though. The hotel was not busy and the overall atmosphere was bleak. Clean, but bleak. The hotel says all rooms have been renovated and ours were perfectly nicely decorated for an average mid range hotel. Some of the room service food was inedible, but they replaced it without argument. None of it was what you could call good. Oddly, room service did not automatically include glasses of ice water or ketchup with fries. Best to eat elsewhere, or just stick with the PIzza Hut available from the water park. Between the connecting doors, somebody had squirrelled away a few condoms, fortunately still in their wrappers. There were a few other housekeeping misses, such as no liner for the ice bucket and bath tile walls and faucets that might have been cleaned but did not look clean. This hotel really has nothing to recommend it but the fact you can get to the water park without going outside in cold weather.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati North Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of Cincinnati awaits you at Crowne Plaza Cincinnati North. Within easy reach of Interstates 75, 71, and 275, Crowne Plaza Cincinnati North has an unbeatable location just minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Enjoy a family-friendly getaway at CoCo Key Water Resort, our 50,000-square foot indoor water park with thrilling slides, exciting arcade games, Pizza Hut and A&W, and birthday party rooms. Attractively priced water park packages are available. While lodging at the Crowne Plaza Cincinnati North you are close to many local attractions like Reds' Great American Ball Park, the Bengals' Paul Brown Stadium, and Kings Island. Enjoy Cincinnati family attractions at Newport on the Levee or the Cincinnati Zoo. Our hotel is minutes from Ethicon, Procter & Gamble, GE Aviation, Ford and other corporations in Northern Cincinnati. Our hotel can meet your business and meeting needs with high-speed wireless Internet access, 24-hour business center and 18,000 square feet of meeting space. Combining our hotel's space with the Sharonville Convention Center you'll find a great place to host mid-sized conventions. All your needs are met at our Cincinnati hotel with amenities such as Tradewinds Restaurant and lounge, indoor and seasonal outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness center. Our Crowne Plaza Cincinnati North staff look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Venere, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.