Hotel/Conference Center. This hotel, across from a convention center, had obviously been let go prior to the current owners/mangers. While the rejuvenation has a way to go, the difference between the floors/rooms that are finished and the ones yet to be done shows the management is truly interested in bringing this property back. The rooms are large and I really liked their offering of "Quiet Floors" where touring groups, teens and other potentially exuberant groups are not booked.
There were few downsides to staying here (I was on one of the Quiet and remodeled floors) but notable were the "expedition" from the front desk to the elevators to the rooms. Bring your wheeled luggage or get a bell cart - it's a hike! The ongoing remodeling can be a bit noisy at times but never during sleeping hours during my four day stay. The room air conditioners are quite noisy - I am sure they are on the replacement list because they are obviously original equipment.
One of the truly outstanding things was the staff. From the catering staff to the front desk, to the meeting facility staff everyone had a true "can do" attitude. Our small meeting group never felt we were less important than the much larger conference group that was there at the same time.
Yes, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The CoCo Key Water Resort is located off Exit 15 from Interstate 75, only 25 minutes form downtown and across from Sharonville Convention Center, Cincinnati’s Red Great American Ballpark and the Bengals Paul Brown Stadium. The CoCo Key Water Resort is minutes from major corporations, shopping and restaurants. Get away to the tropical islands without leaving Cincinnati at CoCo Key Water Resort. CoCo Key Water Resort is Cincinnati’s only 50,000 sq. ft. indoor water park, complete with palm trees, splashes of bright colors, and a year-round 84 degree temperature. The Waterpark is open 4pm-9pm Friday, 10am-9pm Saturday, and 10am-7pm Sunday. For your convenience hotel amenities include comfortable guestrooms, WiFi, fitness center, Tradewinds family restaurant, an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and 18,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. All rooms are equipped for comfort, with standard amenities that include free high speed wireless internet access, coffee maker, hair dryer, free local calls, iron and board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your CoCo Key Water Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- CoCo Key Water Resort Cincinnati, Ohio