“Wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grace & Glory Bed & Breakfast

Grace & Glory Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cincinnati
Grace & Glory Bed & Breakfast
You added Grace & Glory Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
3539 Shaw Avenue, Cincinnati, OH (Hyde Park)   |
Ranked #4 of 16 Cincinnati B&B and Inns
Rockford, Illinois
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We just stayed at the Grace & Glory Bed and Breakfast. We had wonderful accommodations. We had the glory suite with the glory suite extension. My husband and I were traveling with our daughter and her friend. I couldn't believe how much space we had. We had our bedroom, a sitting area, a sun porch, a room for the girls and a shared bathroom just for our group. It was a great value for $200.00. It was nice to stay somewhere that was not a hotel. My husband I slept the best ever. I felt completely at ease as if I were staying in a friend's home. The breakfast was delicious. We enjoyed talking to Lorraine, the owner. If you are looking for accommodations in Cincinnati, look up the Grace and Glory first! You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Mary M

Berkeley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

We slept in the room with a kingsize bed that had plenty of closet space if needed, our room had an adjoining sitting room and private bath, and even a sun porch off the sitting room, so lots of room to spread out. Our teenage kids spent one night here in a bedroom that shared our bath for only $50.00 more. My husband and I spent 4 nights. The location is great for walking to restaurants or coffee but the morning coffee at the B&B was really good so I never went out for coffee in the morning. They were flexible on our sleeping late and still wanted to put breakfast out for us. I felt very comfortable there and hope they'll have room for us the next time we're in town visiting family. Bill and Lorraine are lovely, warm hearted folks, I really enjoyed meeting them.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank ginibrown
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

We stayed here to be near family in the neighborhood. For the convenience it was great. The bed was comfortable but the room small & the tub had a drainage problem. The place was quiet except on Xmas eve when a family gathering kept us awake till near one am. Didn't feel comfortable sitting in the host's living room. It was like renting a room in a private house, which for our purpose was fine.

• Stayed December 2010
Lexington, KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2008

My sisters and I took our Mom to the Grace & Glory about a year or so ago -- just noticed they didn't have a review, and felt like they should! We loved it. We rented several rooms and they connected, so perfect for the 4 of us. We also had the use of the sun porch upstairs to ourselves. Breakfast was good and the hosts were very welcoming.

Probably the best part, though, is the location. Easy walk to Hyde Park with lots of charming shops and wonderful restaurants. Right off the interstate there is also a Steinmart, TJ Maxx, Homegoods, etc., so lots of fun shopping in the area! I recommend this b & b, and look forward to returning soon for another weekend getaway.

• Liked — locaton to Hyde Park
  • Disliked — soft mattresses, but they're antique beds and they're supposed to be soft!
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank bookitBev