“After a Bengals game...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati

You added Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati to your Saves list
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11180 Dowlin Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45241 (Formerly Arcadia Residential)   |
Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Ohio
“After a Bengals game...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hawthorne Suites. Our suite was a 2 bedroom/2 bath suite with a full LR and kitchen. It was incredibly spacious, clean and comfy. We will definitely stay at one of these again!
For those going to a Bengals or a Reds game the hotel was about 20 minutes or so North of these venues.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator helps keep down the visitors coming on and off the floors.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Columbus, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have been staying away from my home for the last 3 weeks working down here in Cincinnati. I can tell you Hawthorne suites is a true home away from home. It is very clean, housekeeping do a great job an trustworthy. The staff is very, very, very friendly and nice, they know we are coming down on Sunday and our rooms are already reserved which makes check in fast and easy. I love these guys They help us with anything need.The rooms very much like being at home. I plan to stay here for many more weeks to come.. I recommend this hotel if your every down here for on day or more..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Vermontville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I enjoyed my short 2 night stay at this hotel. The staff is warm and welcoming, rooms are clean and breakfast was good. I enjoyed the pool as well.

I would recommend this hotel and will stay again when in the area. thanks for the hospitality!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor. Nice, large room with kitchenette
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
StephanieBorders, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
There are so many different hotels in the area to pick from, and you chose Hawthorn Suites for your stay! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the heated indoor pool and our hot complimentary breakfast. We appreciate your kind words for our staff and our property.

Come back and visit us soon!

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Very friendly staff and Management, rooms very excellent. Walls are a little thin as far as sound proof. I would like to see weights in the workout facility. Location very convenient next to freeway. Mall around the corner, and Maps are offered to all shop locations in each room. House Keepers very trust worthy great at what they do, rooms always look new. Front desk staff always greet with a smile and cookie really some of the friendliest in Cincinnati. The other Hotels in the area don't compare.

Room Tip: Choose a 1st floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
StephanieBorders, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for posting about your experience here at Hawthorn Suites. We really do encourage feedback from our guests. Your suggestions for improving our property will be introduced to upper management.

Our housekeeping staff is truly amazing and we will be sure to tell them how pleased you were with their work. Customer service is very important to us and we are thrilled to know our front desk met your expectations.

Our smiling faces and cookies will be here when you return!

In
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed at the Hawthorn Suites while I was in attending a class reunion. The Hotel is conveniently located off I 75. Quiet environment close to restaurants and shopping. The room was clean and bed comfortable. Full size refrigerator and 2 burner stove with all the utensils. The front desk was helpful and pleasant. Enjoyed a warm breakfast. They were kind enough to allow me to park my car at the hotel while I attended my reunion, my roommate came and took me to the reunion, and when I return all was well and I headed out on my journey, Highly recommended the Hawthorn Suites.

Room Tip: Rooms on the West were sunny in the afternoon, so the sun didn't wake me up.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
hawthorncincy, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to post a review of our hotel. One of our top priorities here at Hawthorn Suites is our customer service. We are glad you had such a positive exerience during your stay.

We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to serving you in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife are real picky people. This is a nice place to lay your head down it is clean and quiet.Real close to restaurants and much more for the price you cannot go wrong. The staff is real friendly. Shley at the desk was real professional .I would definitely recommend this hotel anybody.shley

• Stayed September 2013
newark ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am sending this review "before" our actual stay. I had to contact your establishment to get some questions answered before we get there. to my surprise, and very rare, your staff member, Stephanie, answered "all" of my questions and went above and beyond with additional helpful info. She obtains a high quality of courteousness and she is very professional. Consider her a "great" asset to your company.
Sincerely, Georgie A.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati? Share your experiences!