“Warm-Friendly Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati

Save Saved
You added Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati to your Saves list
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11180 Dowlin Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45241 (Formerly Arcadia Residential)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 49 hotels in Cincinnati
Vermontville, New York
“Warm-Friendly Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I enjoyed my short 2 night stay at this hotel. The staff is warm and welcoming, rooms are clean and breakfast was good. I enjoyed the pool as well.

I would recommend this hotel and will stay again when in the area. thanks for the hospitality!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor. Nice, large room with kitchenette
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
StephanieBorders, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
There are so many different hotels in the area to pick from, and you chose Hawthorn Suites for your stay! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the heated indoor pool and our hot complimentary breakfast. We appreciate your kind words for our staff and our property.

Come back and visit us soon!

259 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Very friendly staff and Management, rooms very excellent. Walls are a little thin as far as sound proof. I would like to see weights in the workout facility. Location very convenient next to freeway. Mall around the corner, and Maps are offered to all shop locations in each room. House Keepers very trust worthy great at what they do, rooms always look new. Front desk staff always greet with a smile and cookie really some of the friendliest in Cincinnati. The other Hotels in the area don't compare.

Room Tip: Choose a 1st floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
StephanieBorders, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for posting about your experience here at Hawthorn Suites. We really do encourage feedback from our guests. Your suggestions for improving our property will be introduced to upper management.

Our housekeeping staff is truly amazing and we will be sure to tell them how pleased you were with their work. Customer service is very important to us and we are thrilled to know our front desk met your expectations.

Our smiling faces and cookies will be here when you return!

In
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed at the Hawthorn Suites while I was in attending a class reunion. The Hotel is conveniently located off I 75. Quiet environment close to restaurants and shopping. The room was clean and bed comfortable. Full size refrigerator and 2 burner stove with all the utensils. The front desk was helpful and pleasant. Enjoyed a warm breakfast. They were kind enough to allow me to park my car at the hotel while I attended my reunion, my roommate came and took me to the reunion, and when I return all was well and I headed out on my journey, Highly recommended the Hawthorn Suites.

Room Tip: Rooms on the West were sunny in the afternoon, so the sun didn't wake me up.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
hawthorncincy, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to post a review of our hotel. One of our top priorities here at Hawthorn Suites is our customer service. We are glad you had such a positive exerience during your stay.

We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to serving you in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife are real picky people. This is a nice place to lay your head down it is clean and quiet.Real close to restaurants and much more for the price you cannot go wrong. The staff is real friendly. Shley at the desk was real professional .I would definitely recommend this hotel anybody.shley

• Stayed September 2013
newark ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am sending this review "before" our actual stay. I had to contact your establishment to get some questions answered before we get there. to my surprise, and very rare, your staff member, Stephanie, answered "all" of my questions and went above and beyond with additional helpful info. She obtains a high quality of courteousness and she is very professional. Consider her a "great" asset to your company.
Sincerely, Georgie A.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Everywhere
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

If your looking for a place to stay that is comfortable, with caring courteous staff, then this is the place.
The renovations being done are coming along nicely.
Looking Good Hawthorn! I Can't wait to see the finished product when I return in December!
Thank you again for another wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Baldwinsville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I just returned from another trip to the Cincinnati area. I always stay at this hotel. The rooms are always clean, Breakfast is good, and the pool always relaxes me.

Staff is Kind and welcoming. The owner of the property is there several times a week and is hands on with his staff and customers.

There are renovations going on, and I can see the new breakfast area will bring added charm.

I will remain with this hotel, as it has been my home away from home, whenever I am in Cincinnati.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati? Share your experiences!