“excellent staff..Stephanie” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati

Save Saved
You added Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati to your Saves list
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11180 Dowlin Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45241 (Formerly Arcadia Residential)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 49 hotels in Cincinnati
newark ohio
“excellent staff..Stephanie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am sending this review "before" our actual stay. I had to contact your establishment to get some questions answered before we get there. to my surprise, and very rare, your staff member, Stephanie, answered "all" of my questions and went above and beyond with additional helpful info. She obtains a high quality of courteousness and she is very professional. Consider her a "great" asset to your company.
Sincerely, Georgie A.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

239 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Everywhere
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

If your looking for a place to stay that is comfortable, with caring courteous staff, then this is the place.
The renovations being done are coming along nicely.
Looking Good Hawthorn! I Can't wait to see the finished product when I return in December!
Thank you again for another wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Baldwinsville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I just returned from another trip to the Cincinnati area. I always stay at this hotel. The rooms are always clean, Breakfast is good, and the pool always relaxes me.

Staff is Kind and welcoming. The owner of the property is there several times a week and is hands on with his staff and customers.

There are renovations going on, and I can see the new breakfast area will bring added charm.

I will remain with this hotel, as it has been my home away from home, whenever I am in Cincinnati.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 days while attending the tennis tournament in Mason. Easy 20 minute drive as Hawthorne is right off the freeway. Nice to have the kitchenette with full size fridge. The breakfast is the usual carbofest, plus scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon. Bed great, towels soft, toiletries consisted of 2 soaps and one shampoo. Overall, comfortable stay.

• Stayed August 2013
Spring Hill, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very satisfied with our stay. We met friends there and they were very accommodating by putting us across the hall from each other. Rooms were clean and met our every need. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
hawthorncincy, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for your great review on our hotel. I am pleased to hear that our service and accomodations were up to your satisfaction! We appreciate your kind comments on our clean suites, and will share your comments with our housekeeping staff.

We look forward to seeing you during your next stay in Cincinnati!

Megan E.
Front Desk Supervisor
New Whiteland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Overall the hotel was nice. they provided a map of local restaurant/stores which was very helpful. My only and biggest complaint was that you could hear every footstep from the room above us which was especially aggrivating when trying to go to sleep when there is a child running back and forth and you can hear it all. The second night I complained and it stopped but I have learned to now ask for a room on the third or top floor if I ever stay at your hotel chain again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati? Share your experiences!