“Decent” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati

You added Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati to your Saves list
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11180 Dowlin Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45241 (Formerly Arcadia Residential)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Crossville, Tennessee
“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 days while attending the tennis tournament in Mason. Easy 20 minute drive as Hawthorne is right off the freeway. Nice to have the kitchenette with full size fridge. The breakfast is the usual carbofest, plus scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon. Bed great, towels soft, toiletries consisted of 2 soaps and one shampoo. Overall, comfortable stay.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Spring Hill, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very satisfied with our stay. We met friends there and they were very accommodating by putting us across the hall from each other. Rooms were clean and met our every need. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
hawthorncincy, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for your great review on our hotel. I am pleased to hear that our service and accomodations were up to your satisfaction! We appreciate your kind comments on our clean suites, and will share your comments with our housekeeping staff.

We look forward to seeing you during your next stay in Cincinnati!

Megan E.
Front Desk Supervisor
New Whiteland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Overall the hotel was nice. they provided a map of local restaurant/stores which was very helpful. My only and biggest complaint was that you could hear every footstep from the room above us which was especially aggrivating when trying to go to sleep when there is a child running back and forth and you can hear it all. The second night I complained and it stopped but I have learned to now ask for a room on the third or top floor if I ever stay at your hotel chain again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Oakton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have been staying here several times a year since it opened. I was disappointed that they eliminated the evening food once a week. The price was also the highest I have paid.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Where should I start? At night and early in the morning, I heard foot steps above which caused me to wake up and made the room vibrate. There should be more insulation between the floors. In the bathroom I heard a knocking noise for about 1/2 hour. I ate cereal, a danish, and a banana because the eggs did not look like real eggs and the sausage looked greasy. In the room there were stains on the desk chair and that's why I bring my cleaning supplies. I couldn't get a channel on the tv
for a few minutes which was frustrating. The hotel needs a lot of renovation and not just in the breakfast area.

• Stayed July 2013
Louisville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

One night getaway for my wife and I, check in was fast and professional. We reserved a queen bed studio but received a queen one bedroom at no additional cost. The hotel does have construction going on at the front of the hotel but once past the service desk you wouldn't know it. The rooms were super clean and right after we entered our room there was a knock at the door. It was housekeeping wanting to know if everything was ok with our room. When is the last time you had that happen? Did I mention there's a 42in. flat screen in the living area and the bedroom? With a dvd player in the living area. There is a complete kitchen if you want to prepare your own meals. We did spend about a hour in the small indoor pool where towels were provided. The breakfast was better than most in this price range and enough for most. The hotel is about 12 to 15 miles north of Cincinnati and that could be a problem if you need to travel during work traffic but not for us. At 84.00 per night a steal.

Room Tip: I ask for a quiet room and received a corner room on the 2nd floor.