This is a nice place to stay overall.
Pros - good hot breakfast, clean rooms, very nice staff, hot tub in room was wonderful and clean, and complimentary pizza on Monday nights.
Cons - WiFi didn't work all the time, nowhere to really eat breakfast so had to bring it back to room on tray, windows whistled at night because of the wind outside, elevators took forever (better off taking stairs), and very small cardio room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati offers upscale, affordable, all-suite accommodations. The property is located in the Sharonville area, conveniently situated off of I-75 and near I-275 loop, within range of many great local dining establishments and retail outlets. Retire to the privacy and comfort of separate living, working, eating and sleeping areas in your extended stay lodging. Relax in spacious suites that are 50 percent larger than traditional hotel rooms. Watch your favorite movies on our large 42in plasma television with all hi-def channels and DVD player and retire to a wonderful nights sleep with our plush pillow-top mattresses. Whip up your favorite meals in your own, full-sized, fully equipped kitchen. Complimentary hot breakfast and free fiber optic Wifi provided to our guests. In addition, the hotel provides guest laundry, fitness room, and indoor heated pool to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Cincinnati Ohio