“Last Minute, Pleasant Surprise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati

You added Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati to your Saves list
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11180 Dowlin Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45241 (Formerly Arcadia Residential)   |
Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Naples
“Last Minute, Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I booked a room last minute, and stayed here the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I got a great deal and was upgraded to a suite when I arrived. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable with a full kitchen (which I did not use but was inpressed at the level of comfort offered). The person who helped me check in at reception was friendly and helpful. The lobby was warm and inviting. There were even warm cookies to enjoy upon my arrival. I will definitely stay here again the next time I pass through Cincinnati!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
ANTWERP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Wow is the only way to describe our stay! We didn't check in until almost 10:00pm and yet there were fresh cookies at the front desk for us. When I asked the front desk staff what time we needed to check out she told me "11:00am but I can easily move it to 1:00pm for you"... what a blessing, we were exhausted and my kids wanted a chance to swim. Speaking of breakfast, for a complimentary breakfast I was expecting to go down and find your basic muffins and cereal, but oh no, not here, we had those plus eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, etc... and there were trays provided so we could take it all back up to our room and enjoy a breakfast together while being lazy. And why not take it up to our room, we had a full kitchen, yes a FULL kitchen, plus a table and chairs in our room along with a small living area and a full bathroom, I'm telling you, for $99 I just can NOT say enough amazing things about this place. Our son is attending Miami University in Oxford (about 30 min away) and my family will not stay anywhere else for the next 5 years when we go visit him...guaranteed!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We arrived at this hotel at about 10 pm,and to our surprise there were warm chocolate chip cookies at the front desk to greet us for our 2 tired and grouchy kids. Debbie at the front desk was so nice, she gave us a free upgrade to a bigger room because I am a Wyndham reward member and she even went and got us couple cups of milk to go w/ cookies just as we were bringing in our luggage. Our room was spacious and clean,it even had a full size refrigerator with an ice maker. Our kids ended up falling asleep while watching a movie in the living room ( it even had a DVD player ! ) pull out couch. I was able to catch up on my ESPN in our own bed room. The flat screen TVs were huge,42" I think, and with lots of high definition channels. Next morning the breakfast was great,lots of cereal selections, and they had a nice swim in the indoor pool , ( wall had very nice fish motifs ). Every staff we ran into were super nice. Kristy at the front desk was quick with pre-printed direction to the zoo and malls. All in all we had great 2 nites stay at this hotel. Thanks everyone !

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This hotel is in a hotel row just off 75. The area is very quiet. The hotel is clean. Wifi is free. The breakfast is free. Not a huge selection for breakfast, but some hot, some cold, coffee, juices, and milk. Always free coffee in the lobby. FULL kitchen in each room. Spacious room layout. All hotel staff friendly and helpful. We did not check out the pool, but saw many others that did. Plenty of parking. Large clear TV plus a DVD player that was separate. Ice maker in room freezer. Would have liked a reg size coffee pot in room. Will likely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
hawthorncincy, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay at Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati! We are glad you enjoyed our spacious room with a 42" TV and full sized refrigerator. My staff and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Shaun Pan
BELVIDERE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We recently stayed at this Hotel, for a weekend trip to the Reds game. We took our dogs along, as this was a "Pet Friendly" hotel. There was no indication on the website that there was any sort of pet fee to be charged during our stay. When we arrived, I was notified that there was a $15.00 per pet, per day fee. When I asked the attendant why this information was not on the website, or in any of the other information, the only response that I got was, "I don't know, I will ask my Manager." But I was never able to get an answer from the Manager. Also, the guests staying above us must have had a small child with them, as all we could hear was the child running back and forth across the room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

hawthorncincy, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your business at Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati.

All information regarding our pet policy can be found online on our website at www.hawthorn.com. When you mouse over our pet symbol it opens up a small screen that explains our pet policy thoroughly. If you booked through a 3rd party website such as hotels.com, our pet policy can be found in the "notification and fees" section.

As always, potential guests are more than welcome to call us at 513-354-1000 with any questions or concerns they may have.

Shaun Pan
owensboro, ky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Our first night a family above us had children that they had not intention of controling. The staff made efforts to quiet them with some effect. The next morning we spoke with the desk, since the hotel was near capacity the offenders above could not be moved. We were traveling with our dog which further limited their options, they moved us to an upgraded room at no charge and we had a peaceful night. It's how you handle when a situation arises that shows your true worth. The staff here performed above our expectations. Very happy with our stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati? Share your experiences!