My Dad works at Toyota in Georgetown, KY Every year Toyota pays for us to go to Kings Island. We never stayed at a hotel after Kings Island. This year we decided we would. The reason being we never stayed coming back would be because its not that long back to our house from there. I fount this hotel online for loding near kings island. There are several reasonable room types to choose from. We had five people with us. We chose the 2 Bd Suite. It has an individual complete bathroom in each bedroom. Both of the beds in the rooms were comfortable. I slept on the sofa bed. It wasn't obviously in the best shape. The mattress was really worn out. It wasn't a big deal since it was just one night. I didn't think nothing of it because it really wasn't that uncomfortable. There was a full kitchenette in the suite. We stayed in 125 on the first floor. We were told they had three of those and that they were stacked on top of each other in the three floor hotel. That I believe is 125, 225, 325. There were 3 flatscreen T.V.'s in the suite. WiFi was weird it would take forever to open the internet up. Once you had opened up the internet it was fine and reliable and pretty fast. My only true real complaint I had was the indoor pool. It was nice and clean. The water was pretty much freezing. It kinda wasn't bad once you were in there a while. Would I stay here again? Yes if it was only for a short stay. I am not saying its a bad place to stay I am just spoiled and used to condos. This was the first hotel I have stayed in a few years. The free Breakfast was hot. I think it could of been slightly better. It was good though for it to be free. They had eggs, bacon, Coffee, Juice, Cereal, Muffins, Bagels, McMuffins, Toast, French Toast, etc. My only issue was the bacon. The first bit that was cooked I thought could of been cooked a little longer. That is just a personal preference of mine. The check in process was easy and fairly quick had a few people ahead of us. There were a few cons I mentioned. I think though there are more pros than cons. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. There are several things to do and places to eat nearby this hotel. If you need a room for overnight in this area this is a great place to stay. If it happened to be full there is plenty of other good lodging nearby this in the same area. A good tip is to get room 125 if you need a 2bd suite because its right near the stairs and exit as well as next door to the pool. I am not sure if they could of turned it up or not. The tax included it was 166.63 for the room for the night. The livingroom tv also had a DVD player in it. I am not sure if I will stay at this hotel next time I am in the area. I am sure I will in the future again though. The guest laundry and vending room prices are actually reasonable. If this was a hotel back where I live the guest laundry and vending would not be reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati offers upscale, affordable, all-suite accommodations. The property is located in the Sharonville area, conveniently situated off of I-75 and near I-275 loop, within range of many great local dining establishments and retail outlets. Retire to the privacy and comfort of separate living, working, eating and sleeping areas in your extended stay lodging. Relax in spacious suites that are 50 percent larger than traditional hotel rooms. Watch your favorite movies on our large 42in plasma television with all hi-def channels and DVD player and retire to a wonderful nights sleep with our plush pillow-top mattresses. Whip up your favorite meals in your own, full-sized, fully equipped kitchen. Complimentary hot breakfast and free fiber optic Wifi provided to our guests. In addition, the hotel provides guest laundry, fitness room, and indoor heated pool to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Cincinnati Ohio