“Beautiful getaway.” 5 of 5 stars

Cincinnati, OH
6 attraction reviews
“Beautiful getaway.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I especially love to visit here in the winter b/c it gives me a little break from the stifling, bitter cold. I can almost pretend like I am somewhere tropical for a minute b/c it is always warm and humid inside, and the sound of the waterfall is soothing. It is a rather small conservatory, but worth a trip nonetheless. The annual butterfly show is a big hit with my kids. I find it to be kind of lacking thrill, but I'm not a 4 year old, so I guess I'm just jaded.

Visited June 2013

Newport, Kentucky
18 attraction reviews
“An asset to our community”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We went to the conservatory as park of our daily walk from Newport, Kentucky. Our primary goal was to find the conservatory since we had recently moved here. We also wanted to attend the Spring Garden Show as we had heard so much about the holiday display. We really enjoyed the main attraction. The admission price was also very welcoming, making it easy to return often. It is also very convenient in terms of walking to Eden PArk and the Presidential Grove across the street.

Visited March 2013
North Richland Hills, Texas, United States
20 attraction reviews
“We always try to visit the Conservatory during Christmas.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We always try to visit the Krohn Conservatory for the Christmas stable scene with live animals. I also enjoy the plants, the model train layout and the greenhouse.

Visited December 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
19 attraction reviews
“Awesome, but crowded”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Had a neat butterfly exhibit, which 2000 kids were also at(number is approximate). It was a school group or 12, and we went on a Friday so it was understandable. It was the first time we have gone that we had to pay. However, it is a really lovely place that we go back to again and again.

Visited May 2013
Sylvania, Ohio
17 attraction reviews
“great to fight the winter blues”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

this is a fabulous conservatory. It has many micro climates. It is bright and sunny. The sounds of birds chirping in the background will fake you into believing it is summer. A Great way to fight the winter blues.

Visited February 2013

Been to Krohn Conservatory? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Krohn Conservatory, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.