“Do not visit unless you are there for the home team. Worst than a high school football stadium.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Paul Brown Stadium

Paul Brown Stadium
1 Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH (Central Business District)
513/621-8383
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 63 Attractions in Cincinnati
Type: Arenas/ Stadiums/ Fields, Theaters & Stadiums
31 attraction reviews
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We have been to many football and baseball stadiums across the country. This was the worst we have ever been to. One set of escalators? Really? Limited selection of food. DISGUSTING bathrooms. Worst, rudest and most unwelcoming fans we have encountered. There are no ushers to show people to their seats, so we witnessed 5 instances of "You are in our seats" arguments. I will NEVER return to this stadium and I would not recommend visiting if you are cheering for the visiting team. We were threatened, shouted at and rudely taunted by the home team fans. We attended a Reds/Pirates game last month in Cincinnati and we were treated very kindly. I'm not sure why the Bengals fans were so rude. They made the game uncomfortable for us as Steelers fans, as in, having a red-faced drunk man inches away from my face screaming. I did not feel safe and there were no ushers or staff around to help.

Visited September 2013

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
45 attraction reviews
“Friendly and quick security.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We went here to see the Bengal play and had a great time. Everyone had a really good attitude, the service was quick for food and beverages. The lower level seating is excellent and comfortable. We were in the endzone and saw everything!

17 attraction reviews
“Fun Times!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We are season ticket holders and go to every home game.

Parking is crazy and most of the lots are going away. The food isn't the best and beer is expensive.
Other than that, the restrooms are always clean, they really try to have things for kids, and tailgating is a lot of fun.

Ohio, United States
23 attraction reviews
“Best Stadium in the NFL!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am a TRUE Chicago Bears fan and the Bengals are my number two team but I truly believe this is the best stadium in the NFL! I love it! My only concern/issue is that the seats could be a little... softer. lol

Allen Park
24 attraction reviews
“Nice stadium!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Sat in section 317. Had good view of whole field. Food pricey like any other venue. Had great atmosphere!