“Nice stadium” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Paul Brown Stadium

Paul Brown Stadium
1 Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH (Central Business District)
513/621-8383
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Nice stadium”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was in town to see family and I decided to see a Bengals game; I'm glad I did!! I had a great time. The only thing I was disappointed with was the big screen TV. Is it even a HDTV? I guess I'm just spoiled w/ Gilette Stadium in NE.

Visited October 2012

Crittenden, Kentucky
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been to Paul Brown Stadium many times. I love going to the games and have even been to a Prom there. It is a great venue. Would definitely recommend.

Visited September 2012
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“WhoDey!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Go and root for the Bengals!! There is always a great time to be had here with thousands of your closest friends!!

Dayton, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WhoDey! Go Bengals!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great stadium! Enjoy going to every home game for the Bengals. Also attended some good concerts here

Visited December 2012
Lebanon, Ohio
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great Stadium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Paul Brown stadium is a fantastic facility and is a near duplicate of Cleveland's football stadium. The biggest negative concerning Paul Brown Stadium is that you are forced to watch the Cincinnati Bengals. LOL

Visited November 2012