“Amazing Gelato!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 1,724 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Dessert, Italian, Ice Cream, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Description: Being passionate about food and travelling, the idea to bring our favorite European street food to Cincinnati, started in the beginning of 2012. We loved the fresh, creamy gelato from Italy and the delicate French crepes. Bringing these together in our Mount Lookout store has been a dream come true. With love and passion in everything we do, we transformed a closed Italian tailor shop in the much beloved Mt. Lookout Square to our new store. Please drop by and see us, whether you are stopping by after dinner, joining us for brunch or lunch, or simply craving our freshly-made gelato, crepes, and baked goods.
charleston
“Amazing Gelato!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

This Gelato was hands down the best I have ever tasted!! After asking to taste the entire display, I am to conclude that my favorite flavor was the Earl Grey. It tastes like a super Italian French Vanilla, if that makes any sense! The place is quaint and clean and the staff is beyond accommodating and friendly. Love this place, definitely my new go to for desserts!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
BUONA TERR A, General Manager at Buona Terra, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you so much for your review! It means a great deal to us that you said it's the best gelato you've ever tasted. We strive to make each hand-crafted batch using the authentic Italian Hot Process. Come back soon!

-Buona Terra

Beijing, China
“Delicious crepes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Since the closure of it's just crepes, I've now found a new spot to get my fill. Have only tried the savory ones so far but they exceeded my expectations. Not quite as full loaded with ingredients, but very high quality. Especially the delicious seasoned crepe batter that they use.

BUONA TERR A, Manager at Buona Terra, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for your review about our crepes! We are especially grateful for your compliment on our savory crepe batter! We make both our sweet and savory batter in house. We did a Menu Refresh earlier this year, so there may be some new offerings since the last time you've been here. Thanks again for visiting. -Buona Terra
Cleveland, Ohio
“Gelato!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Very cute place with very friendly service. Their gelato is the real deal! It tastes just like the gelato in Italy. It's so flavorful and smooth. This place is fantastic!

Visited March 2014
BUONA TERR A, Manager at Buona Terra, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thanks for your review! We have an amazing Architect to thank for our shop's design who is a part-owner. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience! Come back soon! -Buona Terra
Dexter, Michigan
“WOW! So Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

While travelling for business and meeting with clients in Cincinnati, I arranged to meet a client/friend for crepes and coffee at Buona Terra. This was my first time to Buona Terra. The selection of gelato and crepes was extensive. It was difficult to select what to have. The food was amazing, the service very good. This is a place I will seek out while I am in Cincinnati.

• Visited February 2014
BUONA TERR A, Manager at Buona Terra, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for seeking us out on your business trip! We can't wait to see you when you come back to Cincinnati! -Buona Terra
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

They offer gelato, crepes, and a few baked treats. Their gelato is smooth and full of flavor, just like the real deal in Italy. My favorite part is the endless samples for indecisive people like me!!! They have over 20 flavors and they all look awesome! I get a mixture of coffee, hazelnut, and coconut! This really is the best dessert place around, I have also heard that its really not that bad for you either, so that's just a bonus!

• Visited December 2013