“Most expensive worst Buffet I have experienced” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #848 of 1,653 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Seafood
fairfield
“Most expensive worst Buffet I have experienced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

My wife and I ate here years ago when they had their seafood buffets and they were great then... now you an oversized crawdad they call lobster which was terrible, bland chowder, left over prime rib that was practically charred and dry, old shriveled small crab legs you would expect at a cheap chinese buffet, and everything tasted old and rehashed.... we got there at 5 and were the only ones there until 2 more unfortunates showed up at 6... the word must be out on this place.... cost me close to $80 for 2... what a rip off!!!! Save your money and time....

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

erlanger, ky
“Overpriced Long John Silvers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2006

This was one of the worst dining experiences I've ever had. I paid almost $50 for 3 meals that were comparable to LJS. The service was awful. There was no excuse for it--we were the only patrons in the entire restaurant. The 3 servers sat at the bar for 20 minutes before getting up to check on our food, which had obviously been sitting for awhile. We were never once asked how the food was (part of the meal was wrong). We had to get up from the table to chase down our bill, then get up from the table a second time to pay. Never once did we get an apology.

Did I mention we were the only people in the restaurant? Unbelievable.