“Lunch with the Great nieces” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Lunch with the Great nieces”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Nice family restaurant. Three girls age five and under we're given drawing paper, crayons and Goldfish crackers to keep them. Busy until the meal arrived. Good service and the food was not. If you go in the summer, you may want a light jacket as the air conditioning is on the cool side.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

ontheroadagn7
“A Cincinnati Classic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

In my opinion, the most consistent delivery pizza in town. Lots of specials, too. We usually order pizza, but the pasta and other dishes are good, too. Lots of locations so it is convenient no matter what part of town you live in.

Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Love their pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I don't know about the rest of their menu, but the pizza is delicious. I don't know if it's the cheese, or the sauce, or the crust - but the combination of all the ingredients comes up with a delicious result. The pizza is good reheated the next day, too. Plenty of cheese - love it!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Kids and grandkids love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Only a block away and have it delivered when the family is here. Always get the traditional crust. Lots of good toppings. Love the Jojo's salad. Good hoagies and pasta too. Great root beer when we eat there.

Visited May 2013
“Bad food, for a bad price”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I ordered pasta which I've had for years. I bit into a piece of bone & injured my gums. Had no insurance so I was out of luck. I made a complaint but service sucked. They promised someone would reach me but never happened. I had to call several times before someone would pick up & the lady took me to a bad number. Next day I finally got a call & the guy gave me a credit but refused to give me a refund. So had no choice but to re order & get bad food again.

• Visited April 2013