“A cinci tradition!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Mason, Ohio
“A cinci tradition!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Took the family as we are new to Cinci and trying out all the great restaurants. This place has just good old food. Nothing fancy. Good bar. Can't go wrong.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Palm Bay, Florida
“Years ago”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Started coming to ur Rest. 48 yrs. ago, I loved the B.L.T's, chili and Goetta. I miss the food and since I live in Fla. can't visit one of my favorite restaurants. My ex boyfriends Dad Vince Reihs took me to this great place and we all sit there talking about his Son going to Viet Nam, There was about 10 of us and we all raved about the food, Of course Vince went there everyday (R.I.P.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Such an interesting place of choices!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I used to live near Price Hill Chili and sadly I only got to try it a few times before I moved away. I looked it up on tripadvisor one boring rainy day and realized I had a great place to try right in my own back yard. I thought it'd just be a little divey type place, which I love, and I was right and wrong at the same time.

When you walk in the front door by the street, it's a dive. If you go to the bathroom, then you realize this place is friggen huge!! It's like it gets nicer and nicer with each step that you take. There is a bar on the opposite side that serves the same menu and it's a nicer atmosphere if you can't handle all that diveyness. Every time I go here I have to get the goetta because it's just amazing. I would drive 8 hours from NC just to go there and eat there goetta kind of amazing. I'm serious and I will punch you in the knee cap if you don't agree. Ok, not really because I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion...

But the selection of food is HUGE!! Not just your normal chili type of stuff here, it's like a smorgasbord of awesomeness and I've never tried anything that I didn't like here. The staff have all been pleasant and when I called last time to reserve a table for 15 they didn't even flinch. They were actually going to set up a table for us on the patio so we could hang out for awhile by ourselves, but it was pretty toasty outside.

I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for something new. It's a hidden Gem to those of us who grew up on the East and North sides of town and I'm glad I found it before I moved away. Go and try the GOETTA, and eat enough to cover my portion too please. I miss it very much.

Visited August 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
“Great place, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

For a local favorite you can't get much better than PHC. Friendly service, good food and cold beer makes this the favorite bar restaurant on Cincinnati's west side.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great value and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great food at a great price. Servers are friendly and the food comes out fast and as ordered. This restaurant is a must for locals and folks visiting Cincinnati.

• Visited August 2013