“Mouthwatering baby back ribs and they will ship them straight to your house!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Montgomery Inn Boathouse

Improve this listing
Ranked #97 of 1,749 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
San Antonio, Texas
“Mouthwatering baby back ribs and they will ship them straight to your house!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

The Montgomery Inn is a fabulous restaurant with the finest view of the river and impeccable service. Everything is excellent; however, for me... It's all about chowing down on a rack of mouth-watering, cooked-to-perfection baby back ribs slathered with Rib King barbecue sauce. This is the place to enjoy great food in a classy, elegant, romantic setting. Also, there are a lot of cool celebrity photographs from movie stars, athletes, politicians, musicians etc. Every famous person who ever visited Cincinnati has made this the "go to" place to dine. Bob Hope loved the ribs so much that he had ribs flown out to Palm Springs regularly to entertain his guests. You can too. They will ship ribs (baby backs) packed in dry ice straight to your door anywhere. It is pricey but the unique flavor of these ribs make it worthwhile. Enjoy!

Visited May 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“A Cincinnati Institution”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Skip the valet parking, the walk from the non-pay lot is not far. Beautiful setting, get to watch river traffic since the restaurant is right on the river. Everything is ala carte, and pricey, but the food is delicious! My favorite is the Gulf Shrimp with plum sauce.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Key West, Florida
“Just appetizers this time but what a view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Loved sitting out on the upper deck overlooking the Ohio River. We just had drinks and appetizers but everything was wonderful. I hope to go back and have dinner. I remember eating here a few years ago and I remember it being excellent. The restaurant sits on the edge of a wonderful walking/bike park. Upstairs is seating at first come first serve but for downstairs I think that reservations are a must. As we were leaving the downstairs had become full we waiting in just under 1/2 hr. They are known for their ribs. I had the chips and onions with a side of bar-b-cue sauce...if that's what they put on their ribs...I need to come back and soon! I would have given it a 5 but our server seemed more interested in chatting than serving. The bartender was accommodating and pleasant and made up for the outside server!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coral Springs, Florida
“Boathouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Riverside Dr. has a wonderful boathouse down on the Ohio River in Cincinnati. We went for dinner, and had a super good evening.It was a special; "Catfish", 5 pcs, w/corn, mashed potatoes, cornbread, unsweet tea. The pricing was moderate. Yes, I ate it all.

Visited July 2014
Atlanta,GA
“Best Ribs Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Top notch service, top notch ribs. Cocktails were amazing and generously poured. Our server was excellent. Wish I could remember his name to give his credit. He paced the meal well and answered all our questions.

My partner and I did a combo meal...ribs and a pork chop. I'm usually not one to order a pork chop in a restaurant because they usually dry them out, but not this one. Wow!

You won't leave hungry. We didn't have room to try their desserts but if they are like the rest of the meal, I'm sure you won't go wrong.

• Visited July 2014