This was my first and last trip to the Melting Pot. The restaurant ambiance and service were superb. But:
1) the server brings pots of boiling spiced water. The table has hot stovetop eyes. Everyone puts their meat in the pot on skewers. You need to use your cell phone to time your meat to ensure that it's cooked.
2) all the meat (beef, pork, shrimp, lobster, and fish) go in the same pots...hope you don't have allergies OR an aversion to a meat choice
3) expensive considering you are cooking your own food in boiled spiced water, about $40+ pp
4) bland (I mostly ate salmon)
5) not for the lactose intolerant
I won't go back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.