“The Best Food Adventure I have EVER been on!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #135 of 1,658 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Florence, Kentucky, United States
“The Best Food Adventure I have EVER been on!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

My Best Friend and I went there because...well to put it simply...we love Food and we love adventures...so this was clear choice and we wanted to see if it lived up to the hype. I can honestly say it surpassed the hype. It was sincerely amazing! Our Server Andrew was awesome as well, ask for him...he was a ton of fun! We got "The Big Night Out" (4 course meal). I highly suggest the Spinach/Artichoke Cheese Fondue...trust me...there are no words to how deliscious this was! Every single thing we tried was just wonderful! We opted for cooking our meats in broth instead of oil. We also got a Blackberry Margarita and Apple Martini (both were perfectly made). I suggest, when it comes time for dessert...get something flambe, it's so entertaining and of course so deliscious! I cannot wait to go back! And look on Restaurant.com for special gift certificates you can purchase...they accept them. I bought a $25 GC for $4! You will spend a good 2 full hours for The Big Night Out...so enjoy yourself! It's not cheap for The Big Night Out...but totally worth every penny! Our total bill was $120 for all the food, drinks and taxes.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cincinnati
“One of our favorite places for date night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

My husband and I eat at The Melting Pot a couple times per year and love it. Yes, it is a little pricey, but it is a great place to go for a special occasion. If you sign up online for emails, they send special offers, events, etc. We have never had a bad experience here and the food is yummy. Yes, you cook your own food, but if you can't handle throwing raw food in a pot and letting it sit for two minutes, then you're just plain lazy. The meats are fresh and high quality. We love the Caesar salads and the chocolate "turtle" fondue for dessert. Several menu items to choose from, service is great, and I'd recommend the place to anyone. We will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denver, Colorado
“Worst experience Ever. Stay away. Staff is clueless”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

What can I say. We had reservations for 8 for a very special New Years dinner. When we arrived they denied us a table even though I reserved 4 weeks ahead of time. Management said there was no record. Their loss. We were going to spend $150 per couple. Went to another restaurant and had a blast. What was most disturbing is management did nothing to make things right. I was embarrased for my wife and the 3 couples that joined us.. The hostess staff is incompetent and deceptive. Poor atmoshere. Stay away.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
cincinnati
“Good but too expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Food is good, particularly the desserts. Considering you're doing all the cooking it's pretty expensive for what it is (raw meat & veggies and hot oil)

Fairfield, Ohio
“A wonderful night for a couple.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

My wife and I eat here abou every two months. It's a great change from the traditional restaurants. Canal ahead to find out what the seasonal special menu is.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere