“It was just "ok".” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Californian
Cincinnati, Ohio
“It was just "ok".”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I had my first experience Friday March 10, 2012. I placed my order online. The system was easy to use and order was placed quickly. I picked the pizzas up with no problem and the people were helpful. They did forget my cookie that was on the order. A slight oversight, but kinda ruined the dessert part.

The pizza itself was just ok. Nothing special. We paid $50 for 3 large three toppings. Definately not a good value. We normally are able to get the same order at half the price at other chains. I don't mind spending the extra money if it is justified, but this really didn't hold up. The pizza reminded me of something like a Digiorno.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

We had 3 buses of teenagers plus parents (pre arranged) for a late dinner. Service and food was great! Definitely will come again with just the family.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pickerington, Ohio
“Good Pizza, gonna eat it again when I go back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed in this area for one night before heading home. We got to the hotel too late to go out, so we decided to get a pizza and salad delivered. We really enjoyed their pizza! It was just different enough to seem like something new but familiar enough to be great comfort food. Sauce was very tasty and spread evenly, and the cheese covered the whole pie, wasn't sprinkled on like a lot of local places do. The salad was pretty standard, but had all fresh veggies in it. I recommend eating here if your going to be in the area and need a quick bite of some pizza pie!

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Albany, NY
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2009

Stopped here looking for pizza slices to go. They do not sell slices. However, small pizza was very good. Service was quick and very pleasant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“horrible service, food was bad, not very clean”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2008

horrible service, food was bad, not very clean