“Never fails to impress” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Django

Django
1578 Blue Rock St, Cincinnati, OH (Formerly Jdango)
Improve this listing
Ranked #204 of 1,750 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Never fails to impress”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I've been to Django about five times now and I love it more every visit. The staff is always incredibly friendly and accommodating, the food is delicious and the specials are amazing, and the atmosphere is exactly what I want after a long week of cooking. I recommend the carnitas tacos and the pickled six as my standby order - start with the guac. If you're up for something more adventurous, the molcajete bowl is superb but gigantic (feeds two easily). Extra points for letting my dog on the back patio for dinners - I'm always looking for dog-friendly restaurants and this is one of five I've found locally and the only one in Northside that I know of. Excellent tacos - the place that started the local "Taco District." Buen Trabajo!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cincinnati, Ohio
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

First visit was impressed. Haven't been able to get back. but I definitely liked the salsa and chips. and I am not much of a mexican food fan.

Visited August 2012