“Yes!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Longmont, Colorado
“Yes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

A Queen City Legend! I grew up in Cincy and make a point to go to Skyline when I come to visit...it's a tradition. My family loves the 4-ways with its aromatic sauce and mounds of cheddar...all topped off by the famous oyster crackers. Grab a bib, yes a bib...and relish in a chili you can only get in Cincinnati. Indeed an acquired taste- but you will be both rewarded and converted!

“Always heard about glad we tried it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Had to try it and is was worth it!! It is always good to try something different and we really enjoyed it. Even had someone with us from Cincy and told us the right way to eat it. The Coney's were awesome too.teh service was very good as well!

Easley, South Carolina
“Our boys loved it....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stopped at the location on Route 32 on our way out of town after attending a Sunday afternoon baseball game. We lived in the area 8 years ago and the boys were younger. We all enjoyed our food. I find the cheese coneys to okay. The chili can be an acquired taste for some. Our boys loved them.

Quincy, Illinois, United States
“Local chain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This is all over Cincinnati. But some have some strange hours so check it out online before you go. My husband and I shared a 4way which is spaghetti, chili, cheese, and beans or onions (we got beans). We also shared a salad and bean burrito. Everything was very good. They were also very fast and we were I a me out in 20 minutes.

Venice, Florida
“Chili Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Skyline Chili great local eatery. Coneys are excellent. Chile served as a 3 way, 4 way and 5 way. Not overly spicy hot.

Visited April 2014