“AWESOME BURGERS!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
OHIO
“AWESOME BURGERS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Husband and I were there on a Thursday afternoon, Bobby's is located inside the horseshoe casino(unfortunately). The burgers are awesome cooked to your liking and several sides are available I got the beer battered onion rings sooo good. The service was also very good. Highly recommend this place prices were not expensive either. The only thing I did not like was the music was soo loud it was hard to talk to each other in the restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Midwest US
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This restaurant is located inside the Horseshoe Cincinnati Casino.

The burgers are very good and cooked to order. Look online for the menu selection and sides. The menu isn't extensive but most should finding something pleasing. The food isn't outrageouly expensive either.

Recommend the sweet potato fries as they are fantastic. Also you can coose to have your burger "Crunchified" with crunched up chips. Burgers can also be topped on a bed of baby greens-no bun.

Before you sit down you must stand in line and order. At this location the seating is family table style with a long bar and barstools.

We ate on Saturday night around 5p.m. and it was crowded but we had no trouble finding two seats together.

The restaurant takes Total Rewards points in payment.

Visited April 2013
Lawrenceburg, IN
“Good, inexpensive burgers.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went there on a Saturday night expecting to wait at least an hour to get a seat. We were actually through the line in about 25 minutes, so it wasn't too long. My wife orderd the Blue Cheese and Bacon burger and I got the Miami burger; we both shared an order of fries as well as a Black and White Shake with real whipped cream. The burgers were great, the shake was pretty good, but the fries were really disappointing. The flavor was good but, after we ate the five big fries sticking out the top, the rest of the order was a bunch of small, broken pieces....sort of like the bottom of the barrel, so to speak. The sauces on the table were really good.

This is not the place for a quiet, romantic night out...it's a burger joint in the middle of a busy, hectic casino; those expecting otherwise will be disappointed.

One other thing: As you enter the restaurant, there's a huge sign that says "No Alcohol Purchased in the Casino is Permitted in the Restaurant".....and they mean it. Right behind us five idiots with drinks walked right by the sign and, when a manager ask them to drink up, a couple copped an attiude. Dumb move. The manager walked five feet out the entrance and motioned for a security guard to come in; he walked in and, no questions asked, tossed 'em right out.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Hip and yummy...a great combination.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I recently ate lunch on a Saturday at Bobby’s Burger Palace in the recently opened Horseshoe Casino in downtown Cincinnati.
We loved it!! The burgers were fantastic with a really delicious flame grilled beef flavor. I opted for the Miami Burger; my husband had the Blue Cheese and Bacon Burger. We also ordered fries (served in a really cute tin container that kept them warm) that were perfectly cooked (not under-done, which I hate) and seasoned. The fries are served with Bobby’s Fry Sauce that is spicy and yummy! In addition, we split a vanilla shake…so creamy and thick with an extra wide straw…loved it!
The décor is hip and modern. Guests stand in line first and order. There is a large, easy to read menu sign with a lot of different burger choices, most named after different cities. After ordering you then proceed to the dining room with a number and wait for someone to bring the food. There is a long, wavy counter and you can sit across from, or next to, one another. The servers that delivered the food and beverages were very pleasant and friendly. It only took about 5 minutes to have our meal delivered. I was completely y full and satisfied after this lunch.
The only complaint we remotely had was from the server who took our order. It actually became comical because he commented and questioned every decision we made (medium rare instead of medium “Are you sure, that is pink all the way through”, no whip cream on my shake “Really?!?”, ordering 2 fries instead of one “They are big enough to share”).
We will definitely be back…it was a fun lunch in a fun place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Georgetown, Kentucky
“Good but Not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Me, my wife, and a friend just had to try out this place. I had the Miami burger that was basically a burger made like a Cuban and my wife had the Napa Valley Burger with goat cheese and watercrest. We also had the fries, onion rings, and got the grilled cheese deluxe try several things on our visit. My problem with the burgers were that I thought the burgers themselves would have more flavor (not very spiced). The combonations themselves were really good especially my wife's with the goat cheese and the condiments were a nice added feature, but I was just expecting more. I didn't see anywhere where you could create your own or add to your burgers. We all agreed that the grilled cheese deluxe was the best item over the burgers. It was really good with tomato, bacon, and 4 types of cheeses and my wife had a dark chocolate milkshake that I had to stay away from...it was that good! Some other things that I have to add is the service was fast and effective. It gets a little pricey because sides are separate so it adds up when most burgers and grilled cheese run about $8, milkshakes are $5 (only about 10-12 oz), sides are around $3, and then you have drinks on top of that. If you think about it, we spent over $50 for 3 people at a burger joint not including parking.

• 3 of 5 stars Food