“My Benchmark for Thai Restaurants” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #405 of 1,721 restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese
Loveland, Ohio
“My Benchmark for Thai Restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I routinely visit Amarin. It is the Thai restaurant I compare all other Thai restaurants against. Although I have had almost everything on the menu, my favorites are the Hot and Sour soup and Pad Thai although the Thai Chicken Wings are hard to resist.

Although I am not a fan of sushi, several of my friends really enjoyed their sushi.

• Visited December 2012

75% Recommend
Cincinnati, Ohio
“ummm, sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Amarin is not the closest sushi restaurant to my home, but it is worth the trip. Located in the heart of Maderia, they offer delicious Thai dishes along with tempting sushi. The sushi is always good, but pricey. It seems I can't get away with my check under $50.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis
“Wonderful Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Last friday I took my wife and granddaughter to eat at Amarin Restaurant. It was my third time to eat there, but their first. They felt as I have everytime that I have eaten there.....they really enjoyed the food. My granddaughter even said, "I can't wait to come back and next time I will bring Ryan (her husband).
The place is super clean, the servers are quite friendly, and the food is great. In addition they serve some great suschi.
I like it so much so, that even if no one else can go with me, I'll go by myself.

• Visited October 2012
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
“Great sushi and Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very good food and service and not expensive at all. For lunch they have an option of Lunch Box- in which you can have a combination of sushi and Thai food, soup, salad, gioza and oranges. For dinner you need to pick from the menu, but the waitress was very kind and flexible with making adjustments to the dishes.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ashburn, Virginia
“Very Hot!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

A nice friendly place in suburban Cincinnati but their entrees are served too hot. I had a scallops dish and requested mild seasoning and it left me with tears and a runny nose for 30 minutes. The sweet and sour soup was similar. Taste was great but the spices can spoil the dinner. Be very, very careful.

• Visited September 2012