“always a wait” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Cincinnati, Ohio
“always a wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Best to go there on off hours if you don't care to wait a long time. The choices are minimal in this area so it tends to stay busy. Standard Olive Garden quality and service

Visited July 2012

Lebanon, Ohio
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I go to Olive Garden often. I like just about everything they have. My son always orders the cheese ravioli but has alfredo sauce instead of marinara sauce with it. It's excellent. The tiramisu is our favorite dessert there.

Visited July 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Worst Olive Garden experience ever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stopped here for dinner while traveling with my kids. Nicest worst waiter ever. I ordered a glass of wine and when he came back with our waters I asked if it was too late to change it to a quartino. He said no problem but the brought me a regular sized glass AND then brought me an additional quartino. He finally brought out second helping of salad AFTER we were completely done with our meal. Lastly we had to ask for the signature mints which he said he did not bring because there were not any at the credit card area he used. Also the place in general is very outdated.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Ohio
“Are you kidding”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

If I can make a better dinner blind folded, your not going to listen to me anyway

Cincinnati Ohio
“Good athmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Good food, good athmospher, good service. We like the large salad the provide in a big bowl and my family especially likes the bread sticks!