“Great food and drinks.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Milford, Ohio
“Great food and drinks.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Great food usually for family of four it costs about $50. The salsa is awesome. Food is always consistent. Restaurant is neatly decorated and atmosphere is family friendly. This is our go to restaurant for Mexican food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Arlington, Virginia
“Good find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Nice service, authentic Mexican border food reasonalbly priced. The chalupas and enchiladas were particularly good.

Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“drinks are good, food subpar and flavorless”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Meh pretty much sums it up, and I hate that cliche. The service was friendly, and mostly attentive. Forgot a water a couple times, but I had a pretty decent margarita to tide me over.

Their drinks are what gets them an extra star. Definitely worth it and have good happy hour prices. The chips and salsa were ok. Fresh chips, just kinda blah no heat salsa, but I liked it enough to eat them while waiting. I went with fajitas as there was really only tacos burritos and enchiladas. No really special Mexican dishes. In fact they had burgers on their menu too. Now, it's really not hard to screw up fajitas.... But they did. First off, I almost always need 5-6 fajitas, and need more tortillas. They gave me 3 small ones, and those are all I used. Hardly any meat for the price. The veggies were either under or over done. And my extras were supposed to come with guac, and it didn't. But trying my friends I wasn't missing anything. It tasted like a ground up avocado, again no seasoning. Same with the meat. It was all around just really bland and flavorless....

I doubt I'd go again unless I wanted a drink, and sat at the bar watching a game. That part of it seemed hoppin!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great food @ Rincon Mexicano Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Rincon for years. We love the great atmosphere, food, and the people there. The food is so authentic. I love Mexican food and this is probably the best in Cincinnati, Ohio. After eating there is the Danbury Movie theater next door and now we have Jungle Jims which is so much fun to shop. A great night out. The Eastgate Mall is nearby also.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Terrific Mexican in Eastgate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have yet to find a MExican restaurant in the greater Cincinnati area that can beat Rincon Mexicano for overall food quality and service. This a clean restaurant with authentic Mexican food and great service. My wife and I eat here a few times a month and have never been disapointed. There is seldom a wait, even on weekends although, that may change when Jungle Jim's International Market opens next door in September 2012.

• Visited August 2012