“Lovely Dining Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 1,750 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
West Chester, Ohio
“Lovely Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

When asked where I would like to dine for my birthday (girlfriends' tradition), I picked Seasons 52, as my mother-in-law had said great things about this new (in our area) restaurant.

Our entire experience there was wonderful. First the open, but somehow still cozy, with all of the wood, stone, lighting, and soft music live entertainment. Our waiter, Andrew, served us very well, once he found-out that we were there to relax and enjoy the evening.

We started out with a nice glass of wine and a flat bread appetizer, which was crisp and delightful to share while waiting for dinner. Then dinners for the three of us were: Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops, the Weekly-Special Shrimp Dish with a Grilled Asparagus plate, and the Lemongrass Salmon with it's pineapple and mango--DELICIOUS! Each meal was beautifully presented and each had its own distinct flavor and the fish/scallops/shrimp were prepared perfectly!!!

Oh, and for dessert, the "Mini-Indulgences" were perfectly sized and sinfully delightful! DO NO SKIP THIS TREAT!!! In fact they are so good, that Andrew just started setting the table for dessert, before we even knew we wanted any! Ha! He IS good...

Definitely recommendable for a "girl's treat night", a "date night", rehearsal dinner (saw the chef's table), or a "check-out what is new night".

• Visited May 2013

West Chester, Ohio
“Great Food Service was Entertaining but Not Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was our first time in a place such as this one. I love their concept of local, organic and in season foods. It makes for the freshest dinning experience. They have a new menu every week. Hence the name seasons 52. We had a party of 14 with separate checks. The server was usually a bar tender and it showed. She was friendly but she made a lot of mistakes. She actually forgot to take an order of one of our guests. Oops. We are easy customers so we got a kick out of it more than anything. The food is so delicious, but be ready to pay top dollar for smaller portions, but this is not a bad thing either. They are not the kind to serve you a $4 steak on a platter. There are no fryers and they have healthy portions. I was impressed with what I ate. The vegetarian tasting is one of the best meals I have ever eaten and it is all vegetables. My husband had the rainbow trout and it was divine. My daughter had the kids cheese flat bread and her exact comment was “I thought this was cheese pizza? Not good pizza!" My son had the buffalo burger and he ate every bite and tried to get seconds. We had a great time and would definitely come back for a special occasion. Thanks for the great experience and keep up the good work!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Upper end chain!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant starts with complimentary valet service and gets better every step of the way. The ambiance is exceptional with a cascading wall fountain in the entry and a lava rock fire pit in the waiting area. The seating is comfortable with an excellent view. We started with the spicy taco flat bread, and a Greek salad. We then had the Filet Mignon and ended with four of the dessert sampler's. every bite was delicious and with no meal over 450 calories you can't go wrong. I really like how the menu changes every season and everything is fresh. The chef specials change weekly, so every visit is virtually a new experience. Can't wait to see what the summer menu will offer. Easy to find 1 minute of I75 at the Smith Edwards Rd. exit.

• Visited April 2013
Brussels, Belgium
“Fantastic menu, great wine and super ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I had a Filet mignon that was perfectly cooked, with really tasty and fresh asparagus, mushrooms and a nice smash potatoes around. But the best of all was the dessert: I just loved the choices, and above all the sizes. I did not worry about too many calories because it was a small size. Super well presented, excellent taste.
The wine I took ( Grenache) was delicious. The atmosphere is casual and warm, cozy, modern ... Really enjoyable without extravagances. I loved it!

Visited April 2013
Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
“New fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This place just opened and is super busy. Must have reservations or be prepared to wait. Service is great. Food is great as well.

• Visited April 2013