“Consistently good food; Great value” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Consistently good food; Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We have eaten at the restaurant for many years. The food is consistently good. They have great pasta and a variety of sauces. If you want something special not on the menu, just ask. Prices are reasonable or the large portions.

86% Recommend
“Excellent food! Superior service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was beautiful inside and the food was excellent. The wait staff were attentive and very friendly. We were traveling from out of town and we plan on returning here when we visit again!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Antonio, Texas
“Amazing Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have been to this restaurant two times so far and I swear it keeps getting better. The only problem is service is a bit slow but not enough to keep me away from this place. Last time I had linguine noodles with fettuccine sauce and was blown away by how it tasted. I know it contains simple ingredients but you'd be surprised how many people mess it up. Next I had the farfalle noodles with arrosto sauce. YUM! My SO had the Penne Bolognese and I haven't tasted a sauce like that since 2001. BEST SAUCE EVER! It saddens me to see a place so empty and especially in a hidden location but have high hopes for this place. Yes the decor is outdated but don't judge a book by its cover.

Cincinnati
“TOP shelf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I like Italian and have eaten at all the chain restaurants. This is NOT a chain and IS a cut above all others.
I have several favorites. The blackened chicken in blackened in truth, not just in spices. The alfredo is a delight.
I love chicken scampi, but learned at Vincenzo's 'scampi' is a type of cut and not a preparation. Here it's "chicken piccata" and it's top of the line.

Every time I visit, I intend to try something new, but fall back to choosing my favorites.

They have the best gin & tonics in the northern Cincinnati area. I'm tempted to say in all of Cincinnati, but I haven't eaten at enough places to say this.

The staff is entirely friendly and professional. Entree's are very reasonably priced and there is little wait for your food.

If you're near by, go to this restaurant. If you're not, it's worth the trip.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

great genuine Italian food, very reasonable prices, good service - off the beaten track a bit but worth finding it!

Visited March 2013