“This Ice Cream should be #1 in the best Ice Cream Parlors” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Graeter's Ice Cream

Graeter's Ice Cream
332 Ludlow Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220-2019 (Clifton)
(513) 281-4749
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Clifton
Cincinnati, Ohio
“This Ice Cream should be #1 in the best Ice Cream Parlors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I just received an e-mail from Trip Advisor showing the 10 top Ice Cream Parlors in the US. There is absolutely no way that their tasters tried Graeters from Cincinnati, Ohio. I have tasted ice creams from all over and Graeters is by far the best! Oprah voted the vanilla the best she ever had eaten. They have expanded their sales to Columbus, Ohio and to Krogers and other grocers around the country. My favorite is Chocolate chip. It has huge chips of dark chocolate that melt in your mouth. They have also started making a "less indulgent" ice cream with fewer calories. They also make a great Gelato especially the dark chocolate truffle. AMAZINGLY GOOD! You have to try it to see and I am sure you will agree! Pass the word through Tripadvisor!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Salem, Virginia
“Good Ice Cream!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

My daughter lives in Cincinnati and said this was the best place to get ice cream and she was right. The ice cream was rich and creamy. I had butter pecan and next time I will get a double scoop.

Orlando, Florida, United States
“The reviews below aren't kidding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Upon reading the reviews below, we figured we had to check out this place. My wife and I shared a banana split with black raspberry chip and coconut ice creams topped with homemade sauces of marshmallow and caramel sauces and homemade whipped cream with nuts.

And while I could find nothing wrong with any of the sauces, it was clear to both my wife and to me that ANYTHING you would put on the black raspberry ice cream could only make it less delicious not more. Seriously, this was the best ice cream either of us have ever had.

We had to come back again before we left town and EACH got just a serving of black raspberry chip ice cream, having learned our lesson, and it was even better than the first time.

Go. Now. And get nothing else.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“It's just ice cream”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I didn't understand the hype. It's good ice cream but not 5 stars. Along the lines of Ben and Jerry's and other premium brands. The location at fountain plaza is open late until 11 pm. I had a scoop of buckeye something and it was good but nothing special that I would go back for however, it was a nice treat.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really good ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Really good ice cream. Clean. Friendly and patient staff. Great for kids and many options. Try raspberry chip. Recommend and would go back.