“Best Ice Cream!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Graeter's Ice Cream

Graeter's Ice Cream
332 Ludlow Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220-2019 (Clifton)
(513) 281-4749
Neighborhood: Clifton
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Ice Cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Of course while home in Cincinnati we have to go to Graeter's, the ice cream is really different from other ice cream's. It is so creamy and now they even have Gelato. They have seasonal flavors and their classic's. My favorite is Coconut Chocolate Chip, their chocolate chips are huge and just melt in your mouth. You can find some pints in grocery stores across the country if you need your fix while out of town. Please come get some ice cream, it will be the best decision you ever made!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Not disappointed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We made a pit stop on our way home from VA to IN and decided ice cream for dinner was a graet idea! (Yes, I spelled the word incorrectly as a pun) I had the mocha chip and buckeye blitz. Both were delightfully tasty and I would order either or both again in a heartbeat. The girls working there were not that helpful, when I announced that this was my first time being there and I had no idea where to start, they all just kept doing their menial tasks and ignored me. I did get to taste one sample before ordering. I was so very disappointed that they were out of the dark chocolate dipped waffle cones. Pleasantly surprising though was the fact that the ice cream was loaded with huge "chips" of bittersweet goodness! It started off as a not so wonderful visit but the flavor, texture and taste of the ice cream far outweighed the annoying parts! I hear they recently put one nearer to my house and I will be going soon for that dark chocolate cone!!

Marina del Rey, California
“Fantastic Chip Ice Cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

When I noticed this was #1, had to go and try it. Well the chips in the ice cream are fantastic! We had a mint chocolate chip and a peanut butter chocolate chip. Really cute place as well in an adorable area of Cincinnati. Wouldn't mind going back there again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, OH
“Not sure why people rave about this...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Ok, I feel a little bit guilty criticizing a Cincinnati tradition, but I'm not sure why people like this ice cream so much. It's good ice cream. But I have had other ice cream that is just as good. And the chunks of chocolate in the chocolate chip flavors taste "waxy" to me. I love dark chocolate and appreciate high-quality chocolate, but the chocolate chip chunks just doesn't seem to have much flavor and have a wax consistency. I'm not a fan.

Visited May 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Graeter's peppermint stick is outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Graeter's now is sold around the country, but it is best in Cincinnati, where I grew up. Peppermint stick (only available in November, December, and maybe January) is my favorite. I also like raspberry chip - large chunks of dark chocolate. My favorite place to eat Graeter's ice cream in in Clifton on Ludlow. The hot fudge sundae with raspberry chip is great too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere