“Always fabulous” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Graeter's Ice Cream

Graeter's Ice Cream
332 Ludlow Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220-2019 (Central Business District)
(513) 281-4749
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Oakland, California
“Always fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Icecream selection and freshness is top notch. The staff is friendly and very patient with the young people in our crew. The shop is clean and comfortable. We are regulars.

Visited February 2013

94% Recommend
Avon, Indiana
“Best ice cream on the planet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

We used to live in Cincinnati and every time we make a trip back we have to stop and get some! Toffee chip is my personal fav. Would love to have a store in Indy!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Someset, KY
“A Cincinnati Tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife is originally from the Cincinnati area. We never go to Cincinnati without stopping at Graeter's Ice Cream. Their name is actually a misnomer because they sell bakery products and chocolate confections too. Their ice cream is very, very good. My palate finds its creamier than most. The flavors taste true and not like artificial powders or syrups added as an afterthought. Good stuff!

So if you go to Cincy there are two absolute stops -- Skyline Chili, and then cool your tummy afterwards with some Graeter's Ice Cream. Once you eat at these two Cincinnati institutions you'll thank me for my advice.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Ice Cream Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Graeter's Ice Cream is nationally famous -- and justly so. As a chocolate addict I find their chip ice creams the perfect fix. No sawdust size chocolate particles defile Graeter's Ice Creams. The chocolate in them appears as huge delicious chunks. I highly recommend their chocolate chip, mocha chip, raspberry chocolate chip -- and any other chip flavors they may be featuring. Completely delectable!

Visited February 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“You Scream, I Scream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We all Scream for Ice Cream...Graeter's, that is. This is the best ice cream east of the Mississippi and west of the Mississippi. Ask anyone who's tried it...the creamy smoothness, the rich flavor, the humongous dark chocolate chunks in the Chip flavors, the variety of flavors...I could go on and on and on, but I won't. Thankfully, for those who don't live in the Cincinnati area, Kroger's grocery chain carries the hand packed...and it's worth every penny. Ice cream is my favorite food and Graeter's is my top brand choice every time!

• Visited November 2012