“Nice Lunch Spot” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mt Adams Bar & Grill

Mt Adams Bar & Grill
938 Hatch St, Ste 1, Cincinnati, OH 45202-1592 (Mount Adams)
513-621-3666
Neighborhood: Mount Adams
Austin, Texas
“Nice Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We chose this spot over others in the area based primarily on TA reviews and ratings. Aesthetically it's a little worn, and we could have expected the food to go either way. But the service was good and the food was very good. The bangers appetizer, though nothing fancy, was a particular standout. If I were to do it over, I would had more bangers for my entree. If casual food fits the bill, then highly recommended for this area.

Duluth, Georgia
“Quality Pub food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

If strolling about Mount Adams area, this is certainly a good quality pub for lunch. The menu choices are broad, frankly a bit more than typical pub burgers, etal. The food quality is quite good.
The decor is very much a pub feeling in the front room and a bit more of an indoor garden feeling in the back room. Try it; you will be pleased.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I went here for my best friend's bachelorette party. I planned on eating here because it got good reviews online and looked like a nice place. The atmosphere inside was very homey and warm, with many interesting things to look at. My group actually sat in a well lit room with many pretty stain glass panels surrounding the room. The staff were very attentive and made wonderful menu suggestions. I had the cheeseburger, which was *Amazing* by the way. I dare you to find another restaurant that has a cheeseburger that tastes that amazing for the price of 5 dollars! Granted you have to order a side, but I'm not going to argue paying under a dollar for some fries. The menu is very affordable with a decent variety and each of us greatly enjoyed our meal.

The only issue I had was that the bartender messed up my drink. Orange juice and pineapple juice don't go down well together, but I drank it anyway. We ended up using a taxi, so parking wasn't a big deal for us, but I'll tell you driving/ parking cars are a tight fit. The streets are a bit narrow. But other than that, we had a great experience.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

The chili is great and the sweet potato fries are wonderful. I had a pomegranate Italian soda that was delicious. My burger was a little thinner than I prefer but very tasty. The menu is interesting and the restaurant's history is a slice of early 20th century. Really good service too!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
springfield vt
“WHERE to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife found this place, years ago. I'm convinced we don't need to try anywhere else to eat on Mt Adams. Nice setting, neat building, nicely accommodated inside. Best yet is the good food. Very good service. Highly recommend. Parking can be a chore.

• Visited February 2014