“Best downtown steakhouse.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse

Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse
700 Walnut Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202-2015 (Central Business District)
513-784-1200
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,726 restaurants in Cincinnati
Cross street: 7th
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best downtown steakhouse.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is to die for. Beware dress up to go there or you will feel out of place. The food is the best and is ala cart and pricey but well worth it. Service is awesome.

Visited August 2012

89% Recommend
New Berlin, Wi
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

One of the best steak houses I have good to. Their wide range of items and specials were excellent. At our sitting our order ranged from their fish special to steak(NY and Fillet) the tiger shrimp were tasty and very large. The crab legs was also good.

Visited May 2013
Columbus, OH
“Delicious - Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had a great time at Jeff Ruby's this past weekend. Yes, the food is expensive but was perfectly prepared and seasoned. We wanted to sit at the main bar but it was packed when we got there so we sat at the service bar and it was fantastic. We loved Rob (our bartender), who was great to talk to and made excellent recommendations on food and drinks. Everyone we interacted with was friendly and just seemed happy in general to be there. It also gets lively there on Saturday nights with live music. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a good steak and great service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Good steak - second time round”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This steakhouse was sold up to me as the best he'd ever been to by my travelling companion. The reality was close, and it was a good steakhouse, but ot the best I've ever had.

I ordered my steak rare, and it came out blue and cold in the middle. I know this can be a risk with a rare order but this is the first time I have experienced such a cold rare steak. It was taken back and cooked further without a fuss and with an apology and when it came back it was fine and was very tasty.

I would recommend this restaurant - great atmosphere, but would advise ordering your steak cooked one notch up from what you usually order.

Visited March 2013
Texas
“Great Steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Went here for a business dinner with a group of six. Very cool atmosphere, nice art deco murals on the walls. I am not a steak fan so I had the halibut and it was a bit rich, but well prepared and presented. Service was very attentive and excellent. Live music during dinner which was very nice. Not cheap so best for special occasions or expense accounts . Others all liked their steak very much.

• Visited April 2013